Author Topic: So I had bad grades this semester.  (Read 1178 times)

So this grading period I got some very low scores. This is what it looked like (U is the worst grade you can get)
Language Arts- D
Math- U
General Music- B+
Social Studies- C-
Computer Literature- A
French- A
Health- A

So basically my mom has gotten mad at me for my grades. I know that this is all my fault for doing this but here's the thing, she's decided to look, go through, and micromanage everything I do now, which she's done before and it lowered my grades when she did it. I also didn't receive a lot of work in my LA class, as I was out sick for 3 days, asked for HW/CW, and didn't get any work. Now my school is very weird as in the sense that people cheat off of you, and if you get good grades they think you're a nerd and you're socially excluded. Any tips on what to do to improve my grades but still be social?

Ouch bro. Those are some bad grades...

You take French? Highfive!

wtf
U?
is that like, your school's equivalent of an F?
what does it even stand for?

wtf
U?
it comes right after F

it means "forget u brother u a dumb ass yo"

wtf
U?
It means uncomplete, as in yo grade is uncomplete brother.

wtf
U?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHqcv61bM4
That is what it means.

If you're excluded from talking to people because you have high grades, then they're stupid and you'd be better off without them

What is a U?
EDIT: nvm

Also, 3 As is bad?

It means uncomplete, as in yo grade is uncomplete brother.
but... uncomplete isn't a real word...

but... uncomplete isn't a real word...
Well forget I don't know, but my grade system at school doesn't loving matter jesus.
If you're excluded from talking to people because you have high grades, then they're stupid and you'd be better off without them
Except thing is, if I do that I'd be socially unkempt. I don't wanna be socially unkempt. While it may be good in the long run for me not being around those people, it helps to be social all throughout your life, and to deal with different kinds of people (stupid, smart, etc).

"computer literature"

dafuq

"computer literature"

dafuq
it's literature on computers. duh

Well forget I don't know, but my grade system at school doesn't loving matter jesus.
sorry, I was just curious :x

Did you get bad grades because you were lazy or because you didn't know or understand the material?

Did you get bad grades because you were lazy or because you didn't know or understand the material?
in either case there are ways to get help. for laziness just ask your mom to take away stuff like your phone and computer, then bam you have nothing else to do but homework. if you don't understand, then talk to your teachers