Author Topic: IcyGamma - Bipolar psuedo-horny douchebag  (Read 22052 times)

I treat "mate" as a word that shows a love between platonic and boyfriend-girlfriend love.

I am at fault again because I didn't tell you my interpretation.
what

why dont you just use normal words and normal interpretations like everyone else

what

why dont you just use normal words and normal interpretations like everyone else
The Chris-Chan problem: I am sometimes afraid of using them.

I treat "mate" as a word that shows a love between platonic and boyfriend-girlfriend love.

I am at fault again because I didn't tell you my interpretation.

Don't get them feelins bro, you've got no reason to feel guilty :)

You are the forum equivalent to the bastard child of Badspot and Kalphiter.

What?

I had no knowledge of Axo when I met him, thought he was just another player.

This is very simple. Are you really as thick as you look or is this a real question?

I pitied Axo after he did the bf thing to Wynd, imo he was embarrassed about it. So I decided to try and make it less uncomfortable for him.

I don't need you to judge me on how I handle people. You are the forum equivalent to the bastard child of Badspot and Kalphiter.

Aww you are so emotive with your typing. You put more work into this drama than even Boltster does, very sharp.

I thought you were perma'd after you impersonated that one dude.

So I decided to try and make it less uncomfortable for him.
Oh, please do continue!
* CapTMeaT laughs hard

Comparing yourself to Chris-Chan probably isn't a very good way to improve your self-esteem.

I thought you were perma'd after you impersonated that one dude.

What?

Oh, please do continue!
* CapTMeaT laughs hard

You don't find this funny, you know exactly where I'm coming from.

Aww you are so emotive with your typing. You put more work into this drama than even Boltster does, very sharp.

correct me if i'm wrong, but you're afraid of being normal?

Icy, seriously though

Stop being a huge jerk to axolotl, as I'm sure he had the best of intentions, deep down.

What?

You don't find this funny, you know exactly where I'm coming from.

That "rekindling an old interest" or whatever the forget.

I still don't get why that is supposed to annoy me Stocking but uh, okay. The most stressful thing of this drama is how my good intentions turned terrible with Axolotl. Why Stocking wants to get in the spotlight is beyond me.

That "rekindling an old interest" or whatever the forget.

That wasn't me. You are all dumb for thinking it was, I was never banned for it either. In fact I was the one who request it be taken down. I can't be certain, but all indications suggest it was dotdot and boltster. They even came to harass me about it afterwards.

She isn't trying to get in the spotlight, she's calling you out for trying to sound smart because you have nothing to make a rebuttal out of.

Now I don't remember why I used to be fine with Icy.  :v

She isn't trying to get in the spotlight, she's calling you out for trying to sound smart because you have nothing to make a rebuttal out of

I don't get along in this community very well because you are all braindead enough to think Stocking isn't loving with everyone.

Now I don't remember why I used to be fine with Icy.  :v

Because you never got sucked into a gangbang drama where you were convinced I was some evil person.

I still don't get why that is supposed to annoy me Stocking but uh, okay. The most stressful thing of this drama is how my good intentions turned terrible with Axolotl. Why Stocking wants to get in the spotlight is beyond me.

That wasn't me. You are all dumb for thinking it was, I was never banned for it either. In fact I was the one who request it be taken down. I can't be certain, but all indications suggest it was dotdot and boltster. They even came to harass me about it afterwards.

No. I think we all know you did it. There was proof against you but I forgot were it is.