IcyGamma - Bipolar psuedo-horny douchebag

Author Topic: IcyGamma - Bipolar psuedo-horny douchebag  (Read 21975 times)

She isn't trying to get in the spotlight, she's calling you out for trying to sound smart because you have nothing to make a rebuttal out of.

Now I don't remember why I used to be fine with Icy.  :v

Everyone is fine with Icy until he opens his mouth, then they hate him forever.

Everyone is fine with Icy until he opens his mouth, then they hate him forever.
^^^

Well, I've stated my case.

If the anti-Icygamma lobby wants to do their anti-icygamma bitching as usual, go ahead. Its the same old arse from all the dramas before.

You are silly, sick people and you are just out for blood. It doesn't matter whether its a gallery thread or a drama, its still the same people being tits.

The only regret I have is Axo and I ending up like this to each other. The rest of you just make me roll my eyes.

And beachbum, I can assure you I had nothing to do with that. It was very stressful for me and the ultimate insult is to suggest I was in on it, so I guess you are trolling me as well now. Typical drama board behavior.

You are silly, sick people and you are just out for blood. It doesn't matter whether its a gallery thread or a drama, its still the same people being tits.
This so much.

If the anti-Icygamma lobby wants to do their anti-icygamma bitching as usual, go ahead. Its the same old arse from all the dramas before.

The only regret I have is Axo and I ending up like this to each other. The rest of you just make me roll my eyes.

And beachbum, I can assure you I had nothing to do with that. It was very stressful for me and the ultimate insult is to suggest I was in on it, so I guess you are trolling me as well now. Typical drama board behavior.

Nah I'm neutral on the matter. It just seems like you have a massive ego and it needs to stop.

Can someone explain the OP to me? It's a bit confusing. All I got out of it was lizard rape.

I think they're anti-Icy for a reason. Besides past arguments, I mean. You don't seem to have changed enough that you could plop into another forum without causing drama quickly.
This so much.
Which alt of yours is this?

This so much.

Wait? Icygamma has a friend?

It must be Icygamma because nobody would be Icygamma's friend.

Nah I'm neutral on the matter. It just seems like you have a massive ego and it needs to stop.
This.

It's not a bandwagon if people hate you for a legitimate reason.

I used to legitimately look up to you, Icy

When I was a new user I looked up to you like you were some sort of super star for making youtube videos, no joking. You, Eksi and some other guy who's name escapes me were pretty chill in my book.

Now you're just lame, to be honest. Your attitude towards others is fowl and your massive ego is souring your reputation.

What happened?

What if you don't hate anyone? How does that play into this?

Wait? Icygamma has a friend?

It must be Icygamma because nobody would be Icygamma's friend.
yeah I'm IcyGamma's friend.

And you're an starfish.

I go to a bath when this was 10 pages

Come back

15 pages

What do you guys do for a living?

I go to a bath when this was 10 pages

Come back

15 pages

What do you guys do for a living?
5 pages is nothing in drama