Donate money for more advertisements?

Poll

Would you donate $1 to help with advertisements?

Yes
11 (28.9%)
No
7 (18.4%)
I want to but I can't
9 (23.7%)
I would donate more than $1!
6 (15.8%)
Dumb idea, won't happen
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Donate money for more advertisements?  (Read 792 times)

Just think, if we all donated a dollar we could raise some money for more advertisements. We all talk about how we need more ads but we never so anything about it. We should try and get Badspot to open a PayPal thing so we can donate

We just need someone with good editing skills to make a small picture or .gif showing off Blockland.

I would give like 10-20 bucks. But I doubt Badspot will make a donation for advertising type thing.

I would donate nothing.

I prefer word of mouth and gameplay videos as it's free advertising. It's a win/win situation as it doesn't cost money for Badspot and it shows what the community has made. (See gamemodes and addons.)

Once blockland gets on steam Badspot will be swimming in money.

Once blockland gets on steam Badspot will be swimming in money.
If it ever gets on steam, I thought our community was large enough to get it voted up but apparently not.

I actually like the small community, most players got here by word of mouth, I don't think advertising is a problem.
I would give like 10-20 bucks. But I doubt Badspot will make a donation for advertising type thing.
With the amount of alts you've made I don't think you'd need to donate anyway.

hows it going with steam? im not familiar with it, so i dont know, but does it look like blockland will be put on steam?

Oh glass, you've donated more than enough.

I actually like the small community, most players got here by word of mouth, I don't think advertising is a problem.

Note: If you want Blockland to stay as a "small community" you should kill yourself, thereby making the community smaller and better.

With the amount of alts you've made I don't think you'd need to donate anyway.
You sir, Are correct.

You sir, Are correct.

lol. Btw what happened to your glassy1 account? I thought you stopped using it because your glassy account got unbanned?

lol. Btw what happened to your glassy1 account? I thought you stopped using it because your glassy account got unbanned?
Glassy had a 1 week ban. (Would have waited it out, but I didn't realize it) so I moved to Glassy¹/², Those were banned. Then came back to Glassy.

Glassy had a 1 week ban. (Would have waited it out, but I didn't realize it) so I moved to Glassy¹/², Those were banned. Then came back to Glassy.

Are you sure they were perma'd?

I don't understand why we need to do this. IMO, the community is fine as-is. We're not a small community. Look at the forums alone.

An ad is how I found this.
Why would we need more?
Let it grow on it's own.