Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 100897 times)

You recently added some builders and before you said its full, "3/3". Which were Monkeyboy, You, and Clampy.
I didn't add anyone ...

Now with more scale, and more AK variants and the ak itself.

Eyegasm, they look nice.
My opinion but Khain is like the modeling god..

ya um ya 5 modls in a day it must be a record

they look terrible and you should feel bad.

neat though :O

they look terrible and you should feel bad.

neat though :O
wtf my brain laged

just delivered the guns to derr

:cookieMonster:

just delivered the guns to derr

:cookieMonster:
Party time!!

(Time to code more.)

ya um ya 5 modls in a day it must be a record

Tacticool M16
Some kind of scoped .22
M14
M4
M16

Just guessing.

Quick update, guns have been imported, a couple problems, but all is good.

will scoping in be a possibility?

Will it require reloading?

Just curious because a lot of the weapons today use them, and they didn't use to use them a lot, so I was wondering if you were going to use them as well.

will scoping in be a possibility?
Yes, every gun will and has an aiming ability. Just for a more tactical sense and improved gameplay, it also does alter accuracy of course.

Will it require reloading?

Just curious because a lot of the weapons today use them, and they didn't use to use them a lot, so I was wondering if you were going to use them as well.
Yes, there will be reloading, you'll have to find it first.

And since some of the weapons have scopes, will those zoom in automatically when you 'scope in'?

If there's a modified playertype, consider using the jet button to hold your breath ;) That's something they train you to do in any shooting-related environment to better your aim. Focus is good yeah, same with not moving, getting on your belly is the best way to shoot accurately, but when it comes to your shot grouping, holding your breath and slowly letting it out as you shoot is a win-win.

but that would only work if you made a playertype, and I wouldn't wanna see this delayed too far just for a playertype.

And since some of the weapons have scopes, will those zoom in automatically when you 'scope in'?

If there's a modified playertype, consider using the jet button to hold your breath ;) That's something they train you to do in any shooting-related environment to better your aim. Focus is good yeah, same with not moving, getting on your belly is the best way to shoot accurately, but when it comes to your shot grouping, holding your breath and slowly letting it out as you shoot is a win-win.

but that would only work if you made a playertype, and I wouldn't wanna see this delayed too far just for a playertype.
don't need a modified playertype
need guns with varying degrees of accuracy

or port

port might be able to do it without either

because he is a unicorn

Guys testing coming soon!! Woohoo!!