Poll

Poll • Military Weapons

Keep the military weapons to intensify and create chaotic combat.
Cut down on military weapons to keep realism and make finding guns very serious.

Author Topic: DayB • 1/14/14  (Read 100898 times)

yeah i didn't scale them properly yet, but the pistols are scaled, the shotgun is not, but u already noticed that, g17 also needs proper scaling
Well its good you will fix the scales :)
Nice work dude

How was your computer hijacked?

herres some feedback for you khain
ur gay

Now with more scale, and more AK variants and the ak itself.

Those models are lovey.

I can't wait until this is finished.

This is giving me a raging boner.

Khain, I know you want to keep to the style, but these are scaled worse than T&T (and they're horribly scaled)
PLEASE, I beg you, scale these realistically <3
They're beautiful and I will probably check out this server souly because of these weapons. (If they're scaled correctly)

Khain, I know you want to keep to the style, but these are scaled worse than T&T (and they're horribly scaled)
PLEASE, I beg you, scale these realistically <3
They're beautiful and I will probably check out this server souly because of these weapons. (If they're scaled correctly)
They are scaled correctly, the stock does not clip, blockhead's finger reach the trigger pretty well.

it's just that my angles are bad (sometimes), also you should die for saying my models are worse than bushido's :(

It looks like it should be longer, in my opinion.
Either that or 'squished' down
Looks nice though.

I would also like to help out with this RPG, maybe do a spot of building as I see it as potential... I just dont like how Derroith got a little butthurt when I criticized it.

I would also like to help out with this RPG, maybe do a spot of building as I see it as potential... I just dont like how Derroith got a little butthurt when I criticized it.
A couple things I'd like to point out right now- This is not an RPG, we do not need anymore builders currently as we are fine as is, and when you came to my server it was in a very early unfinished stage. There's still much to do, we're at 96k bricks and have a very stretched out build.

I wasn't exactly hurt in the butt, I was simply bothered by your random jump out of the blue at me, then you turned on me completely. You could say I was butt hurt, but I was definitely paranoid.

Also: Keep them coming Khain, they look great.

You recently added some builders and before you said its full, "3/3". Which were Monkeyboy, You, and Clampy.

Those guns are pretty lovey.
Can't wait for DayB.

also im a bilder 2

gun bilder

rofl my joks r the best