Valentines Day - Afraid of it.

Author Topic: Valentines Day - Afraid of it.  (Read 3923 times)

So, I'm pretty worried about Valentines Day this year. In fact, I'm pretty much afraid of it at this point. On Valentines Day of last year, me and my best friend got into a fight, and that ended our relationship. She was pretty much my only support system, and really the only person who actually really cared at the time. So to say the least, she meant a lot to me.

After she left me, my already depressive state was tripled and I became "severely depressed" up until about mid-August of this year. Even now when I think of it, it knocks me around a little. So, Valentines Day is coming up soon, and I'm rather worried about it. I know that I'll be in memory lane for pretty muh a week after Valentines Day.

I need moral support...

Cheer up, "Their are other fish in the sea"
Anyways, I'm here to support you bro

Aw it's alright
Maybe give flowers to some girl you like or something
*sniffle*
;_ ;

Give Chocolates and Flowers to the girl that you got in a fight with.

You got us if that makes you feel any better.

hit it from behind
Some nice Swedish booty to satisfy your needs.

there is a girl i intend on asking out.
though im not a fan of dating ON valentines day lol.... i mean you are in public with tons of other valentines couples everywhere. it feels so..... fake.

girls are scary. but she will say yes, or else ill club her unconscious and drag her around town by her hair.
caveman style :D

I had to move away from my girlfriend on valentines day.

though im not a fan of dating ON valentines day lol.... i mean you are in public with tons of other valentines couples everywhere. it feels so..... fake.
p much this

I had to move away from my girlfriend on valentines day.
Story?