Author Topic: Iban  (Read 14445 times)

Mmk.

I'll probably forget by then. Be sure to PM me in a month.

Trust me, you won't be here :cookieMonster:

I agree with Iban about the stupid ass meme's or anything gay like that, but he's acting like a richard about it.  Therefore screw him.

wtf is with the nubs thinking they are allowed to speak english?

omgz wtf r nubs lyk spekin 4 this aint no democracy r sumtin lyk that!! forget EVERYONE BUT ME CUZ I R TEH ALPHAMALESZ!!!

BTW OVER 9000!!! ROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFOR LoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlf oLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROF LROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRRO FLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLo LFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoL FROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLR OLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFL ROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLF oRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFR OLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROL ForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLRO fLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoR LFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROL FORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLFo rlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfL ROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLF RROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFO RLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForl foLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLRO FLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRR OFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORL oLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfo LFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFL ROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROF LROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoL FoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLF ROLFORLoLFoRLFR

You hit it right on the head.

Iban: its like carpet, THAT YOU CAN RAPE OUTSIDE!
*grabs burly ass men*

See, his standard argument lacks completion and sense.  though they may start off alright, he does not follow with appropriate facts.  Instead he chooses to act like a complete newcigarette and over-use over-used memes.  Seriously dude, if you think you're winning, let me assure you that you are not.  Your servers will be empty, your name shunned. GTFO

See, his standard argument lacks completion and sense.  though they may start off alright, he does not follow with appropriate facts.  Instead he chooses to act like a complete newcigarette and over-use over-used memes.  Seriously dude, if you think you're winning, let me assure you that you are not.  Your servers will be empty, your name shunned. GTFO

I am unbanning you from my server.  :cookieMonster:

I'm giving up after this. You people are too loving handicapped.

The point of using Memes is to thoroughly gouge people's eyes until everyone realizes that they are doing the same damn thing.

How to ban Iban; by Iban

Open up "C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\config\server\BANLIST.txt"

Your computer may be different, especially if on a network of some kind. However, in essence all you need is the base\config\server\banlist.txt - That wont be differnet.

If you host a server you'll probably have a few already on there. To add me, just add the following line to the bottom:

Iban   1649   Iban 1649   255.255.255.0   Thanks for teaching me how to ban you!   -1   -1

If you use, please give credit lulz!

~Iban

You douche, that's no fun.
You probably don't know my ingame name so I can just bug you and be a complete jerk to you, it entertains me more.

I'm giving up after this. You people are too pandaing handicapped.

The point of using Memes is to thoroughly gouge people's eyes until everyone realizes that they are doing the same damn thing.

WE are handicapped? Hold on while I get text kthx

omgz wtf r nubs lyk spekin 4 this aint no democracy r sumtin lyk that!! panda EVERYONE BUT ME CUZ I R TEH ALPHAMALESZ!!!

BTW OVER 9000!!! ROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFOR LoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlf oLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROF LROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRRO FLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLo LFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoL FROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLR OLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFL ROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLF oRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFR OLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROL ForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLRO fLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoR LFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROL FORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLFo rlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfL ROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLF RROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFO RLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForl foLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLRO FLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRR OFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORL oLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfo LFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROFLROfLROFL ROLForlfoLFROLFORLoLFoRLFRROF LROfLROFLROLForlfoLFROLFORLoL FoRLFRROFLROfLROFLROLForlfoLF ROLFORLoLFoRLFR

Iban is an annoying jerk.Period.
We all know it, we've all probably been kicked by him. so stop fretting.

Off-Topic: Am Undivided = Dan?