Iban

Author Topic: Iban  (Read 14650 times)

leaning on the bleh excuse does not help your case.
he pussed out of the community whining like a bitch about how hard it is to mod retail.
should i put you in his boat?

i give no more credit to a person simply because he had issues paying 20 bucks.
i don't think your new to the game, i just dont know who the hell you are in the forums...
         this isn't about who is elite or who is a vet, i care about that less then anyone. you just don't have the means to be insulting all of the community yet.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 02:38:26 PM by Bisjac »

Iban is the cancer that is killing Blockland.

On a side note, Iban used to be Ok in Vanilla. He just went handicapped in Retail, I guess its just puberty.

Further notes, eating a dictionary does not make you an oldcigarette, newcigarette.

Bisjac is right, I could give a f*ck less about anyone's history on Blockland, the only thing I care about is now. Leaning on the whole admin thing isn't helping you any, I could be an Admin on USSR Primary and people could care less.

Quote from: Iban
Bleh also could not buy because his parents are Jewish or some ice cream and refuse to let him play games that allow cursing
First off, I find that offensive, and you are being stereotypical. Secondly, RTB allowed cursing, yet Retail now has a way to moderate that.
I can't wait for this guy to join one of the servers where I can ban him, it shall be fun.

This guy complains that we are just like /b/ then uses ED? That's like the Newcigarette's guide to /b/.

That's like the Newcigarette's guide to /b/.

Exactly. You people need help.

On a side note, Iban used to be Ok in Vanilla. He just went handicapped in Retail, I guess its just puberty.

I haven't changed at all. I guess if you cigarettes would read the loving posts you'd understand I don't appreciate two things:
1. New cigarettes acting like old cigarettes
2. Being banned because I didn't buy the game at a certain time.

Grow the forget up.

i don't think your new to the game, i just dont know who the hell you are in the forums...

Then you have no reason to post. I've just recently surfaced on the .us forums and realized that everyone here is pretty much trying to be 'cool' by.. Read the loving post.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=21885.30

LOLZ dude grow up and quit bitching kthxbai

Need the last word on everything you controling sack of stuff? Also i here u lyk teh mudkipz roflz.

First off, I find that offensive, and you are being stereotypical. Secondly, RTB allowed cursing, yet Retail now has a way to moderate that.
I can't wait for this guy to join one of the servers where I can ban him, it shall be fun

How to ban Iban; by Iban

Open up "C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\config\server\BANLIST.txt"

Your computer may be different, especially if on a network of some kind. However, in essence all you need is the base\config\server\banlist.txt - That wont be differnet.

If you host a server you'll probably have a few already on there. To add me, just add the following line to the bottom:

Iban   1649   Iban 1649   255.255.255.0   Thanks for teaching me how to ban you!   -1   -1

If you use, please give credit lulz!

~Iban

That's okay; I don't know who you are.

I'll give you sum delicious caek lulul meme onoes