New Super Mario Bros 2 Music Loops Update

Author Topic: New Super Mario Bros 2 Music Loops Update  (Read 1735 times)

I got New Super Mario Bros 2 for christmas in 2012 and I enjoy playing it. Now the music is good so I wanted to make a set of loops recorded from the game.

Song list
Finished                  Getting there

Title Screen: Done!
Coin Rush Screen: Done!
Co-op Menu: Done!
World Music: All main worlds done, not Star world
Level Music: not done, four songs done

I will update this list when I get more songs done. Here's the link to the download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?da1pbsh7uep2d2a
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 02:16:07 PM by Blockteen »

I'm still extremely disappointed at Nintendo's name choice. Looking at the newer Mario/Pokemon release names I think they've run out of ideas..

My opinion on these songs is negative. That lame synth choir they keep using is starting to become annoying, and good god Ive heard that 'music1' track in so many remixes and rehashes the charm of it is long gone..

Well looped though.

I'm still extremely disappointed at Nintendo's name choice. Looking at the newer Mario/Pokemon release names I think they've run out of ideas..

My opinion on these songs is negative. That lame synth choir they keep using is starting to become annoying, and good god Ive heard that 'music1' track in so many remixes and rehashes the charm of it is long gone..

Well looped though.

Thank you

Now don't get me wrong, the music pack you made is solid. I just don't like he songs.

I think it would be useful to tell you that most of the music is ripped straight from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

C'mon, Nintendo.

I think it would be useful to tell you that most of the music is ripped straight from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

C'mon, Nintendo.

Actually none of this music is from New Super Mario Bros. Wii

but that theme in nsmbu has a nice charm to it... its just...

Do you plan on doing the final boss theme?

Do you plan on doing the final boss theme?
I don't think so, I'll think about it

I'm still extremely disappointed at Nintendo's name choice.
What else would they call it? They've always given their games fairly straightforward names.

As for pokemon, I see where you're coming from.