The Milky Ghost - Dev Server

Author Topic: The Milky Ghost - Dev Server  (Read 2633 times)

Aw, it's not real?
Sadly, it isn't.
But Milk is.

Our current admins are:
Aura (SA).
Visolator (SA).
Redconer (Admin).
Ziggyzaggo (Admin).

Don't be shy or afraid, We are still accepting admins

-snip-
Is the server going to be hosted anytime soon? I'd like to see the build and such(if you have one) before I apply for anything.

Is the server going to be hosted anytime soon? I'd like to see the build and such(if you have one) before I apply for anything.
It's WIP and we're working on the classes

1: Have you ever violated a rule? (If yes, then say hello to the anti-decline)
Anti-decline..?

Does that mean we get automatically accepted?

Dafuq is up with your obsession with milk?

Dafuq is up with your obsession with milk?
It helps build bones for a healthy, strong skeleton.

Trifornt is banned because Badspot thought he was Sandwichforget, sorry guys

Trifornt is banned because Badspot thought he was Sandwichforget, sorry guys

he was sandwichforget what are you talking about

he was sandwichforget what are you talking about
No, Sandwichforget was Triofrnt's IRL friend

i'd like to be admin because i will not abuse admin and i treat everyone with respect. i hate life so i really don't have much to live for besides administrating other peoples blockland servers and doughnuts, lol. also, i won't build unnecessary things, so i'm a great choice all around.

i'd like to be admin because i will not abuse admin and i treat everyone with respect. i hate life so i really don't have much to live for besides administrating other peoples blockland servers and doughnuts, lol. also, i won't build unnecessary things, so i'm a great choice all around.
How is that an admin app?

How is that an admin app?
you're right, it was more like a god app. i will, however, accept your highest available position of power as a compromise.

you're right, it was more like a god app. i will, however, accept your highest available position of power as a compromise.
I am an admin in Trifornt's  server. Denied

Applying for
Super Administrator
Name: Blockhead1337666420
BL_ID: Wuts tat??!
Have you ever violated a rule?: Yes, of curse!
Are you currently a Judgementor?: dafuw is a jugemenor
Who recommends you?: me, blockhead-1, blockhead500000, superrobloxbabytit, DOUGHNUT4LIFE
Prove you're ready for the task: can i plz be super admin so i can ban all the idiot forgeters lol and so i cant be banned hahahahhaha pls!

I am an admin in Trifornt's  server. Denied
ok. i'll reapply.

I am smarter than you, more intelligent than you, older than you, and better than you. You are simply incapable of doing such a menial task with anywhere near the skill level of me. Making me an administrator is the only logical decision, and you've failed to show any small sense of logical comprehension so far. If it is so easy for the likes of you to get admin on this server, making a God like me apply is not only offensive but blasphemous. It is ludicrous to even suggest that I am not the best possible choice for admin at any server in this game. I await a PM including the admin password. Declining me a second time will not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 03:32:27 PM by !Trinick »