Author Topic: H A G G E R??????? - *insert old youtube comment here* Warning, Image Heavy  (Read 3268 times)

I think it's Eepos again

pload crew #swag   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Here's our problem.

RTB should also compare ips and show users it assumes are an alt of this user.

moral: don't let your friends be admin

There were no admins on the server, so he wasn't banned, although everyone left because of it.

Also, take note that the messages are not full sentences, but just PHRASES of things.
This confirms that it's Eepos. He has a hilarious word salad chatbot that regularly spams with various chunks of things that are in his chatlog. He normally has it running pretty slowly, but because it only repeats chunks of what has been said, it can get quite rude.

"I'M CONTACTING MY BARE HANDS"

This confirms that it's Eepos. He has a hilarious word salad chatbot that regularly spams with various chunks of things that are in his chatlog. He normally has it running pretty slowly, but because it only repeats chunks of what has been said, it can get quite rude.
Stop thinking you know it all, because you don't. That's not me, you can confirm it with IP if it means that much too you.

.Stop thinking you know it all, because you don't. That's not me, you can confirm it with IP if it means that much too you.
Wait, you gave out your word salad chatbot?
And you didn't give it to me?
Eepos how could you D:

Wait, you gave out your word salad chatbot?
And you didn't give it to me?
Eepos how could you D:
I did not give out my bot, they are easy too make.

I did not give out my bot, they are easy too make.
I know, I was kidding.
Regardless, this sort of spambot is almost synonomous with your name nowadays.
Funny as hell when not misused.

I revoked everyone's administrator privileges because someone was killing all the players by raising the lava, and no one knew who it was. I cannot confirm who did so, and I will be admining people shortly.
it wasn't me, i don't even know what "rc car wars" is

i will take time out of my day to administrate your server though, it'll give me something to do

it wasn't me, i don't even know what "rc car wars" is

i will take time out of my day to administrate your server though, it'll give me something to do
Why did you bump this