Ace Hardware Employee is Well Prepared for Zombies

Author Topic: Ace Hardware Employee is Well Prepared for Zombies  (Read 1139 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bqA3JfSBc

Check out this genius's plan. I especially like the part where he explains how useful the 150,000 foot Verizon tower will be when communicating with the army.

"If anyone's worked in retail you know exactly what I'm talking about."

That was awesome.

Practice on old people zombies!

If there ever was a zombie apocalypse they would all die of dehydration.

The Jimmies, they are rustled.

If there ever was a zombie apocalypse they would all die of dehydration.
Yeah, they never said anything about water/drinks for one thing.
And I don't see any water sources.

Yeah, they never said anything about water/drinks for one thing.
And I don't see any water sources.
they have a shower in the basement, but i assume they would think that the water from the shower is infinite. They would die a few weeks after the waterpressure goes out unless they raid the water jugs from a walmart or something. My first priority in any kind of "stuff's going down guess i need to barricade my house" situation is to get as much fresh water as i can. it helps that i live by a small creek, because i can get one of those zero filters and get a good, last minute water source. I've also been taught that in any kind of long term disaster situation your first priority should be to fill up all the bathtubs in your house before water pressure goes down.

They said they have a kroger, farmers market, and a gas station within a very short distance from the store. That's plenty of water/extra food.

Basically everyone in the comments of the video are saying how poor the plan is. They'll most likely join the horde of zombies.

They said they have a kroger, farmers market, and a gas station within a very short distance from the store. That's plenty of water/extra food.
yeah, but that's only a lot of food if other people don't take it all first. Let's remember, there has to be a community near by to warrant the existence of a farmer's market and a kroger. Also, their plan basically involves a lot of "we don't do anything  useful until we have to." Seriously, why would you live on top of the ace instead of the kroger or whole foods?

I'd give them a day in the chance a zombie apocalypse happens.

I mean seriously, they're worried about taking hot showers.

I'd give them a day in the chance a zombie apocalypse happens.

I mean seriously, they're worried about taking hot showers.
morale is really important to survival.

morale is really important to survival.
So wasting resources, time, and energy converting a perfectly working shower (supposed it has its own infinite water supply) to make it hot is a good thing?

I doubt so, cooking a fresh meal sounds more like a good morale boost to me.

The Jimmies, they are rustled.

That was loving epic
If this was their advertising campaign, ACE Hardware would be my favourite hardware store