[CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)

Poll

Rate SPIDEY BOY 4 - THE MOVIE!

★★★★★
5 (50%)
★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 40164 times)

You don't have to film, just show me a video you've edited

well um. guess i can link you to my youtube? it doesn't have that good of edit though so..

Golly gee! I can boss people around?

Golly gee! I can boss people around?
You sure can honeybun!

Are we dead again? I've heard nothing from you or any of the other members about any projects
What happened to "Gone"?

Are we dead again? I've heard nothing from you or any of the other members about any projects
What happened to "Gone"?
what did happen to gone? you were practically offline whenenver i wanted to message you lol

what did happen to gone? you were practically offline whenenver i wanted to message you lol
I'm online plenty, I thought that I wasn't needed

are you?
Yeah, just pm me on the Blockland Forums if you need any help

Yeah, just pm me on the Blockland Forums if you need any help
mate, steam is the only means of contact i can use to reach someone directly. that's why it's a requirement for all members silly

Just finished this, so let's prep for filming this weekend :D

Meh, I decided to try and join Cineblock here because I enjoy making videos and editing them, BCE didn't go to well, but I'm not shutting it down, I just want to be, well become part of two if thats okay.

I'd like to become a video editor and an actor atleast, if possible director.

For video editing I have Final Cut Pro X, iMovie9, and Adobe After Effects.

I haven't been doing too many acting, because I have been mostly directing and not acting.

I have lots of experience with people, and can direct them.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030424044

Youtube: http://youtube.com/user/Jakobblockhead

So yeah, hope you won't decline my application just because I'm in BCE. XD. Anyways, good job on the clan. ;)

welcome to the clan, Red!

Thanks for the application, but we don't really think you're right for the clan.

welcome to the clan, Red!
Thanks for the application, but we don't really think you're right for the clan.
Okay. Thanks for reviewing me though. Maybe I could sneak in a bit of work here and there. ;)

I have no ide if I'm even doing this right so, I want to join, I'm a director, video editor, actor, set builder; I have my own youtube channel.
New Channel
BlocklandBloodage2
Old Channel
ShadowsOfTheDragons

Whutchwa thinkeh c: