[CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)

Poll

Rate SPIDEY BOY 4 - THE MOVIE!

★★★★★
5 (50%)
★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 40158 times)

not this weekend but next weekend is the doom

in other words let's film this weekend, for sure :D

Crap. Steam is being a prick and is giving me this:

"Steam.exe (main exception): To run Steam, you must first connect to the Internet"

So I'm gonna be stuck up in that crap for awhile *had this happen before* :c

going to be gone june 5th to july 9th. hopefully we can get some filming done on tuesday - wednesday

Want to be a set builder! I can build pretty good, here is a neat little project I've been making.

Neat little desert map inspired by the awesomeness of Loz: TP and a few egyptian building techniques c:

My in-game name is Senior Painis and my ID is 36637.

Want to be a set builder! I can build pretty good, here is a neat little project I've been making.

Neat little desert map inspired by the awesomeness of Loz: TP and a few egyptian building techniques c:
-snip-
My in-game name is Senior Painis and my ID is 36637.
pretty nice, can you build modern stuff too?

Now that I have buckets of free time, I'd possibly like to join as a filmer/editor. Possibly within a day, I'm going to have 4TB more storage space. If my reputation does not precede me, I'd be open to any application process.

...although I notice there's still nothing under media.

Now that I have buckets of free time, I'd possibly like to join as a filmer/editor.
...although I notice there's still nothing under media.
activity isn't the greatest in the clan, but there was also school going on.
add me on steam if you want to join.

gonna be on vacation until July 9th, gl hf

edit: no, we are active, we're just working on a rather huge film instead of little comedic videos.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:22:32 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

activity isn't the greatest in the clan, but there was also school going on.
add me on steam if you want to join.

gonna be on vacation until July 9th, gl hf

I'm gonna be at my friend's party when you get back, Lol.

I'm gonna be at my friend's party when you get back, Lol.
tell your friend I said happy bday

As cool as Cineblock is, I have my doubts about how long this will last and how active it will be. Last time I joined the clan immediately closed after I joined. Besides, I've been busy enough lately that I probably won't have time to participate in much of anything anyways
six months later, nothing under media

Don't get me wrong, I like the clan and I still have high hopes for you guys that things will turn around, but from the looks of things it seems like I made a pretty accurate prediction :c

Edit
edit: no, we are active, we're just working on a rather huge film instead of little comedic videos.
ooh hoo hoo nevermind
Hope that turns out well
Also since I'm really kinda bored this summer with not much to do, I think I may even apply and help if possible
I'll use this as my App. 100% made by me
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:36:00 PM by Mysteroo »

Don't get me wrong, I like the clan and I still have high hopes for you guys that things will turn around, but from the looks of things it seems like I made a pretty accurate prediction :c
i was also on vaca for the last month and a half.
Also since I'm really kinda bored this summer with not much to do, I think I may even apply and help if possible
I'll use this as my App. 100% made by me
I take it you're applying for filmer/editor, director, and set builder then?

Director:
I'll need to talk to you about this one.

Set Builder:
Could use some work.

Filmer/Editor:
Yeah, alright.

Since bravo's practically gone i won't need to have anyone else approve of this so you're in for filmer/editor right now.

i'd apply for this but i don't make videos, i only edit them :/

i'd apply for this but i don't make videos, i only edit them :/
You don't have to film, just show me a video you've edited