[CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)

Poll

Rate SPIDEY BOY 4 - THE MOVIE!

★★★★★
5 (50%)
★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 40081 times)

Oh haha I thought you were in BCE, guess I got my mind scrambled up there. I just need to know that you can follow instructions, have good speech, etc. I added you on steam, I can let you know when.

Also, give BCE a chance lol, don't betray them :(
Alright thanks!

Oh haha I thought you were in BCE, guess I got my mind scrambled up there. I just need to know that you can follow instructions, have good speech, etc. I added you on steam, I can let you know when.

Also, give BCE a chance lol, don't betray them :(

I can follow instructions well i just need a clear script on what to do. it may take a few times but i will get it. and i also am not in BCE a couple of my friends are and they said to try Cineblock so here I am. (also i did  not get a steam invite If your talking to me)

bravoo and i filmed something yesterday.

Not doing my silly film project any more
was too silly

Hey so am I allowed? By the way LegoPepper, I can two clans, and I would love to serve you. It would be great if I can serve in two clans. I would like my response though. I have Vegas Pro 12 (Even though I am a starter, but I will put my best touches into the film and have it in a 1080p mp4 file fit for YouTube. My YouTube Username is TheVeryHighGamer. I don't really think BCE is going to make a film anytime soon. I have time for Cineblock. My time is Eastern Standard time. I am available Friday (After 3 PM EAS) and weekends. I will notify the correct person if I am available such as a weekend. I would like to be an Actor and/or editor. I do Steam Voice Chat and Skype. I can voice act. (I can't say "other" or any other words related). It would be an honor to serve you. I can work for BCE and handle both clans but I can make a compromise if there is a issue

Now LegoPepper, I'm going to be completely honest with you. Fight and I want to leave BCE because we think Cineblock will be more productive, we don't think BCE is going anywhere anytime soon. We belive it will better for us *fight and I* to be in Cineblock. You as a clan seem more prepared for a video making career and BCE doesn't. Last Sunday Jakob opened up a BCE server for the competition. But it came to my attention that Jakob wasn't very open minded. When someone would join *because we needed actors* he didn't seem to care or notice and expected us to tell them what to do what to dress like. I literally had to remind him to instruct the actors. We ended up not filming because Jakob crashed. That's also another thing, he doesn't really seem prepared for making big movies. I don't know if you knew this but he was going to make a 30 minute Blockland film related to zombies. Though we only had 5 or so people to act and we need people to play every single character. Also I noticed you added me on steam and said you would tell me when you will film, I respect that very much and I thank you for doing that. But you also didn't reply to Fight, he gave more info of when he can be contacted, what stuff he has, what he can do, etc. So if you are going to let at least one of us in *if you were to let any of us in* I suggest letting in him, he has more expierience then I do. I hope you understand and sorry for bad grammar, I just needed to get this out to you ASAP.

I'd like to join.
Steam Username: ruinerbl / Genesis
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jickkickkiwi?feature=mhee
I'd like to be an actor. I've made many other videos in BL, but they never got to Youtube. I'd like to start fresh with you guys...I think this clan sounds amazing!!

I'd like to join.
Steam Username: ruinerbl / Genesis
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jickkickkiwi?feature=mhee
I'd like to be an actor. I've made many other videos in BL, but they never got to Youtube. I'd like to start fresh with you guys...I think this clan sounds amazing!!
sure, I can let you know next time we're filming. add me on steam.

So After 10 Minutes, I came up with code that allows you to cloak, and as a super admin, save the location and rotation of every player, then load it. Very simple stuff.

So After 10 Minutes, I came up with code that allows you to cloak, and as a super admin, save the location and rotation of every player, then load it. Very simple stuff.
tested this out, very handy

I'm in production of a Blockland stop motion short/s
Dis gon b gud

Dis gon b gud
nice, sneak peak?

I have a feeling I'm misunderstanding this but-
one player, the SA, cloaks, and then all the players' positions are saved, and then later on after they have moved you can reload it, and then all the players will teleport back to the position saved in?

If I'm getting that right, what exactly is the point in cloaking? Or well.. any of it?

Dis gon b gud
I had this idea one time, but I couldn't think of anything to do with stop-motion that I couldn't already do in-game. I'll be excited to see how it turns out, gl
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:23:28 AM by Mysteroo »