★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 40076 times)

if possible.Coolio, want to apply again?
Sure, I'l do it, but do I have to post pics of my builds again or what?

Sure, I'l do it, but do I have to post pics of my builds again or what?
Pretty much.

Back from an internet outing, was a first experience with Charter, we should be able to film tomorrow.

Can this be used as my app? It's not done, and I got lazy during the beginning, but a build's a build.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=214212.0

snip
Set Builder: Mehh, you aren't really good at maintaining a general style throughout the whole build, it seems to change a lot. An example would be the brown office, the wall goes from logs to a plane. It also seems too crowded, acting requires a lot of space. The roofs on there also look wacky. I like the colors though.

Going to say no for now, though you can apply whenever you want and as many times as you want.

As cool as Cineblock is, I have my doubts about how long this will last and how active it will be. Last time I joined the clan immediately closed after I joined. Besides, I've been busy enough lately that I probably won't have time to participate in much of anything anyways

The clan was closed last time because we had accepted too many people who weren't very committed or were never on. This time we've raised our standards in who we choose, so we won't have a ton of inactive users in the clan.

Can I have my old stuff back since I helped make that intro :x

The clan was closed last time because we had accepted too many people who weren't very committed or were never on. This time we've raised our standards in who we choose, so we won't have a ton of inactive users in the clan.
I never made a video because my style of Video is "Get-one-person-to-do-stuff-at-short-notice-while-you-still-can-be-arsed-to-do-it"

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:00:09 PM by -Pablo- »

Is there a good free video editor?

That kind of contributes to my not joining actually. With how busy I am I don't want to go through the trouble of making another video for an app with higher standards that I may not even be accepted to. :/

Unfortunately not really. You can make WMM work with a lot of practice (and if you're not using WLMM, addons help too) but it's nothing compared to a program you pay for. Vegas movie studio is $60 dollars or so I think

That kind of contributes to my not joining actually. With how busy I am I don't want to go through the trouble of making another video for an app with higher standards that I may not even be accepted to. :/
You don't even really need to make a video app anymore, you can just show us one of your videos as your app.
Didn't Adobe release Premiere Pro 2.0? Not sure if it's any good, though.

EDIT:
Looks like after effects cs2 is released, going to try that now

EDIT2:
wow, after effects *7.0 is officially the best free video editing software I have ever used.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:13:08 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

aaagh, I think we're going to need refilm everything. I was filming at 25fps, and I'd rather film at a higher framerate.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:35:02 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Hey. This looks awesome. I'd like to apply as an actor sometimes. RTB and Ing are Artifact. Pm me when your filming, id love to show you what I've got
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:26:48 PM by Devoulard Reborn »