★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 40094 times)

My Name is Fight 4 Life On Steam
I may be a Actor and/or Editor (I have Vegas Pro 12) Even though Im a starter at Vegas, I could put my touches to it as best as I can and put it in a 1080p mp4 Clip.

My time is Eastern Standard Time

If you would like to see my work, here is my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVeryHighGamer?feature=mhee

I am a Blockland Cinema Entertainment User as well, but I may have time for Cineblock as well. It would be an honor to serve

P.S.S May also be a Director. Either Job is Fine. (I would prefer Editor/Actor though)

P.S - If it is hard to find my User on steam, find the profile picture with a solider's face (Sorta like Delta Force like face) Otherwise, give me one of your users to add.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:42:47 PM by Fight 4 Life »

My Name is Fight 4 Life On Steam
I may be a Actor and/or Editor (I have Vegas Pro 12) Even though Im a starter at Vegas, I could put my touches to it as best as I can and put it in a 1080p mp4 Clip.

My time is Eastern Standard Time

If you would like to see my work, here is my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVeryHighGamer?feature=mhee

I am a Blockland Cinema Entertainment User as well, but I may have time for Cineblock as well. It would be an honor to serve

P.S.S May also be a Director. Either Job is Fine. (I would prefer Editor/Actor though)

P.S - If it is hard to find my User on steam, find the profile picture with a solider's face (Sorta like Delta Force like face) Otherwise, give me one of your users to add.

I would say yes, but you're also in that other clan which may conflict with our filming times. 'may have time' isn't really enough to join. Sorry, no from me for now.

I would say yes, but you're also in that other clan which may conflict with our filming times. 'may have time' isn't really enough to join. Sorry, no from me for now.
I gonna quit BCE Anytime soon. There just really low class. That is if I get an acception. Like I said, It would be an honor. And Jakob is wondering about the competition too. So please accept me :panda: I really hope this is the best out there. I will quit BCE anytime if you have confidence in me
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:55:51 PM by Fight 4 Life »

I would like to try out for actor. my Steam is Firering91 and my time zone is USA Central

and my youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/firering91?feature=mhee
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 06:53:51 PM by firering91 »

Hi, I would like to apply for an actor.

My ingame name is AlexFrost.

My steam name is RickTheRoller.

My time zone is Pacific.

I don't really have any past exp. in ingame acting, but I am really good at following directions, I will do as I am told and I will not make fun of anybody. I would put my youtube channel but my videos don't show anything good, I made them when I was young and ignorant. I am a friend of Fight 4 Life and it would be an honnor serving with you. I also am in BCE but I will quit anytime if you have any confidence in me.

HOly stuff WAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAY TO BIG

ya mind sizing it down a few miles in width?!

(Read 666 times)
I'm the 666th visitor?!

The power of Christ compels me

HOly stuff WAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAYWAY TO BIG

What the forget are you talking about?

is your monitor the size of a potatoe? ~wow bravo so what there's an E we're all going to kill grammer now
Hi, I would like to apply for an actor.
well I'd really like to see some stuff you've worked on ingame, maybe if you make some film with BCE with you acting great in it we could accept you, but there's also the factor of being in two clans, will you be able to handle it?
I would like to try out for actor. my Steam is Firering91 and my time zone is USA Central
do you have any videos with you acting in them?
may have time for Cineblock
you either do or don't have time
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 06:23:09 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

is your monitor the size of a potatoe? ~wow bravo so what there's an E we're all going to kill grammer nowwell I'd really like to see some stuff you've worked on ingame, maybe if you make some film with BCE with you acting great in it we could accept you, but there's also the factor of being in two clans, will you be able to handle it?do you have any videos with you acting in them?you either do or don't have time

Funny how everyone who just applied is in BCE.

Coincidence?

I do have some stuff I have been in but its the sorta hypercam 1 minute 240p kinda video. I would like to make a movie with BCE but they are not really productive.. On there servers Jakob kinda expects us to do the work.. I would like to know if maybe when you are filming if I could join and you could see how I do? if not then I can go find the videos I have been in and etc. Also if I was allowed in I would quit BCE.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:33:10 PM by glados »

Funny how everyone who just applied is in BCE.

Coincidence?
We applied because we believe Cineblock will be the better, more productive, and all around funner *if that is a word* experience to be in.

grammer nowwell I'd really like to see some stuff you've worked on ingame, maybe if you make some film with BCE with you acting great in it we could accept you, but there's also the factor of being in two clans, will you be able to handle it?do you have any videos with you acting in them?you either do or don't have time
[/quote]

So your asking me to join BCE? Because i have plenty of free time. if im not on im at  school or on vacation but usually on. But what im getting is join BCE and take me from there?

Whoops i screwed up replying

So your asking me to join BCE? Because i have plenty of free time. if im not on im at  school or on vacation but usually on. But what im getting is join BCE and take me from there?
Oh haha I thought you were in BCE, guess I got my mind scrambled up there. I just need to know that you can follow instructions, have good speech, etc.
I would like to know if maybe when you are filming
I added you on steam, I can let you know when.

Also, give BCE a chance lol, don't betray them :(