★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 37879 times)

Hey. This looks awesome. I'd like to apply as an actor sometimes. RTB and Ing are Artifact. Pm me when your filming, id love to show you what I've got
Do you have steam?

Yes, I do. NGTArti is the username

Yes, I do. NGTArti is the username
what time zone are you in, and how active will you be on the average weekend?

Australian eastern time. And im active for almost everyday Of the week.

Australian eastern time. And im active for almost everyday Of the week.
I'm not quite sure how well that will work out, most of the time I'm on you'll probably be sleeping.

Who wants Screenplay Writer added?

Who wants Screenplay Writer added?
Writer is under director right now, because it's a lot easier for the person who wrote it to direct it how they saw it would go when they were writing it.

If you want to write a script without directing, just give it to us and we may or may not use it. The reason that it's included with director is because of the viewpoint, like Bravo said. You don't need to be a member here to still participate in projects.

I think I'll give this another shot. I might not make many machinimas but I have Sony Vegas so I can help with editing. This doesn't mean I'm not willing to direct videos, but i'm just saying.
Can I apply with something I've already made (The Car, for instance) or should I make something else?

I think I'll give this another shot. I might not make many machinimas but I have Sony Vegas so I can help with editing. This doesn't mean I'm not willing to direct videos, but i'm just saying.
Can I apply with something I've already made (The Car, for instance) or should I make something else?
Do you have any newer machinimas?

Do you have any newer machinimas?
Actually, I do

Applying for Director + Filmer/Editor
The Derptrix
Nasoa's Kart Racing - Trailer
Timezone is GMT
I've acquired Sony Vegas 12 and can do advanced stuff
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:15:01 PM by Blooker »

Applying for Director + Filmer/Editor
Director: Worked with you before, you actually work and I'd love to help you out in future projects.
Filmer/Editor: Yes, your stuff is a lot better than most people who try out, and I can show you some neat tricks here and there.

A yes from Bravo too, welcome back (:

Director: Worked with you before, you actually work and I'd love to help you out in future projects.
Filmer/Editor: Yes, your stuff is a lot better than most people who try out, and I can show you some neat tricks here and there.

A yes from Bravo too, welcome back (:
Victory Stance

I've started work on my new video
I won't spoil what it's about but it is pretty stupid
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:41:02 PM by Blooker »

Hm. Here is something: You should make your pictures shorter, it fills up the entire screen :C.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 04:23:36 PM by Jakobblockhead »