Author Topic: I have devised the ultimate torture method for gamers.  (Read 2510 times)

a better torture method would be forcing people to play the cotton alley in super meat boy, and every time they died they'd be shocked. it'd start with a little shock and it would eventually build up leading to extremely painful things.

I like XBOX and that sounds pretty good but it's not really that worth it.

My ultimate torture method for gamers is to force them to play sonic 06. That's all

hey guys cant you just use the tension of the cord to keep your feet on the wall?

lel

Would this situation not warrant a minor freak-out?

Seriously, I wouldn't give two stuffs about playing a game when my room is covered in knives.

Would this situation not warrant a minor freak-out?

Seriously, I wouldn't give two stuffs about playing a game when my room is covered in knives.
You would be able to safely walk/stand on them if there were enough on the floor.

You would be able to safely walk/stand on them if there were enough on the floor.

Then at least admit that you'd spend the time picking them up as they are a hazard. 

I don't about everyone else, but I wouldn't be playing a game while me room is cluttered with knives.

hey guys cant you just use the tension of the cord to keep your feet on the wall?
-snipper rifle-
lel
That made me lol.

use feet to grab on to the IMMOVABLE CUSHIONS
grab controller from afar
play in the most unconfortable position that was ever spoken about

lel
Perfect because cord cannot unplug or stretch, and the way that kind of cord is it would stretch before breaking.
NEVERDIE

I would do that deal aslong as it used my xbox360 and its accessories. Wireless controllers :)

Electric floors.
and...
the couch cushions soaked in
glue.

Electric floors.
and...
the couch cushions soaked in
glue.

Then its not torture. You are just having someone be stuck to a couch.

lel
yeah but how long can you last?