Author Topic: Ban democrats from owning guns  (Read 9139 times)

You must be wrong.Hint, this is from a .gov website.
omg gov is stupid and shoped deths!

You must be wrong.Hint, this is from a .gov website.
Vermont had 4 gun murders, 8 total murders in 2011. The chart shows Vermont as being a high gun crime area. Therefore, the image shows false information.

We should ban guns from owning democrats.

Vermont had 4 gun murders, 8 total murders in 2011. The chart shows Vermont as being a high gun crime area. Therefore, the image shows false information.
The government lied to us man :(. For years Mexico has been a paradise, but no their government made up the drug cartels.

obviously faked
obvious republican op

There's so much stuff blatantly invented by the NRA and other gun boner hillbillies. Most of it's quotes, but now graphs as well. Funny, because most of them think a pie chart is a recipe sheet.

coming from a republican you're stupid as forget OP
(if you're not trolling)

The government lied to us man :(. For years Mexico has been a paradise, but no their government made up the drug cartels.
Are you saying the OP's statistics are correct?

Ban guns. Yeah that will fix everything.

Because most criminals go through the system to get a gun.

the problem is that it's too easy to get a gun
i love guns myself, know the precautions, and go shooting quite often
if they made it somewhat harder to get one, then most of the problem would be solved

the problem is that it's too easy to get a gun
i love guns myself, know the precautions, and go shooting quite often
if they made it somewhat harder to get one, then most of the problem would be solved

Criminals will always have guns... if we make guns harder to get through the system, they will just import them from Mexico...

just loving ban assault rifles for christs sake
they're made for KILLING people and strictly KILLING people. Nobody is going to hunt with an ak 47, so why the forget do we have them?

they're made for KILLING people and strictly KILLING people. Nobody is going to hunt with an ak 47, so why the forget do we have them?
home defense
there was a story (dont know where) about this guy who was defending his house from protesters using an ar15
or hunting (yes they're semi-automatic so calm your tits)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 10:11:41 PM by (Frankie) »

There are farmers down in the southern states that require weapons like these to defend themselves against the illegal drug trafficers from mexico. Said illegals will often attempt to raid farmhouse materials such as pestisides and other hazardous chemicals for their drug operations. Such cartells will also probably not be armed with measly little pistols to get what they want.

Just food for thought, no opinions from me.

Rykuta, do you have any evidence to support that claim? I'm not saying it's false, it just seems like a pretty good reason, and I've never heard it before.