[UndisclosedNewMod]Early Beta - Taking break

Author Topic: [UndisclosedNewMod]Early Beta - Taking break  (Read 18682 times)

Thanks to all who applied/came. It was quite a fun event. See you all when it goes public!

Beta testing date:
Will this friday, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM EST work for you guys? (You won't have to stay the whole time, just make sure you arrive at 6:30)

-Timezone stuff-

I live in the EST timezone, which is on the east coast of the USA. I'd recommend using this converter to find out what time this will be where you live.

Instructions for the converter thingy:

-In the second set of boxes, put the time of the beta (6:30) and a city in the EST region (New York, or something)

-Press enter and look in the first set of boxes. That time in the first box shows what time the beta will start for you.

Please post whether or not this would be a good time for you.

All skype info will be given out upon joining the server.

(We're using Skype by the way)

Accepted people for beta.

Don't worry! If you didn't get accepted, you'll still get to play it when it goes public! (Which will be relatively soon after the beta)

DaSord213
Kyro
Kqgqn
Aide33
Brian Smith
Capt'n
Redconer
Chrono
Electrk
Pecon7
Coburn
Joffrey
Pass
SirLancelot
Captain Zee
CheeseDragon
Mysteroo
otto-san
Jasa
Starzy
Port
Mounds Bar
Swat 3
Cat123
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:16:45 PM by Reinforcements »

I guess I could reply, however I can't bet test on schooldays. Fridays and weekends only!

I'd like to apply but I don't have Teamspeak or Skype, and I refuse to get either. Sorry.

I would probably be interested if I had any idea what you are making, but I guess I'll opt out of this one.

I'd like to apply but I don't have Teamspeak or Skype, and I refuse to get either. Sorry.
Who doesn't use Skype? How the hell do you talk with your friends when on PC?

is it your duck game in blockland form?

be honest

is it your duck game in blockland form?

be honest
nop, but that would be kinda cool.

Also, your avatar is scary :l

Who doesn't use Skype? How the hell do you talk with your friends when on PC?
Not everyone talks to friends through voice chat. 99% of the time on Blockland I just type. I want mic chat for this so that we can communicate much easier.

I did filled out for application.

at least indicate something about it. "its a new type of dm" "it features new types of weapons" "lets just say it revolves around a story"

Sent my application, glad to help!

Although I'm missing 1 requirement I'll go ahead and apply anyway.