zombiecookie - Spamming admin apps across the forum.

Author Topic: zombiecookie - Spamming admin apps across the forum.  (Read 7013 times)

Yeah, Zego made the lovey formatting.

I really don't like it when kids make simple mistakes like these and the entire community crucifies them for what they consider to be heinous and wrong. Honestly, Zegobob was handling this in the most mature way possible by communicating to the kid what they were doing wrong. Then, for some reason, OP decides that this behavior is too terrible for words and spends (I'm going to guess about fifteen minutes; I get distracted when typing long posts like yours and that's how long it would've taken me) to make this topic, in hopes that this drama topic will get the person in question to stop doing this socially-perceived bad behavior.

What were they doing? Posting research? Flaming pointlessly?

Nope. He was trying to become part of the administrative team for servers he liked. While these servers weren't accepting applications at the time, that's really the server staff's job to handle his stuff, not the community's.

That said, zombiecookie isn't a moron, just young. Everyone makes these sort of stupid mistakes and crucifying them like this doesn't really end in good things.

I understand that he was doing a mistake, but he was told what he was doing wrong. Again. And again.
Over and over again.
He wouldn't listen.

new users have like a %50 chance of getting drama'd for not understanding something about the internet, or simply not checking their posts.
It's like a vicious cycle almost

I really don't like it when kids make simple mistakes like these and the entire community crucifies them for what they consider to be heinous and wrong. Honestly, Zegobob was handling this in the most mature way possible by communicating to the kid what they were doing wrong. Then, for some reason, OP decides that this behavior is too terrible for words and spends (I'm going to guess about fifteen minutes; I get distracted when typing long posts like yours and that's how long it would've taken me) to make this topic, in hopes that this drama topic will get the person in question to stop doing this socially-perceived bad behavior.

thank you for understanding, i just got a lot of expirience very quickly and i was blinded by my excitment.

Nope. He was trying to become part of the administrative team for servers he liked. While these servers weren't accepting applications at the time, that's really the server staff's job to handle his stuff, not the community's.

That said, zombiecookie isn't a moron, just young. Everyone makes these sort of stupid mistakes and crucifying them like this doesn't really end in good things.

so when you get dramad by mistake the best way to act is to fake your age and multiply your benching in lbs by 20

so when you get dramad by mistake the best way to act is to fake your age and multiply your benching in lbs by 20
he's just a derp, give him some time

i do bench 275 and im a second dan blackbelt in mu duk kwon tae kwon do

Because that totally means something on the internet.

Because that totally means something on the internet.

it matters because you can press the buttons better

it matters because you can press the buttons better
I never knew. I should start! >:O

Alright, what I take back what I said, this kid is handicapped.

Muay Thai > TKD

i'm bruce lee mother fuker cum an mess wit me

doth thou even lift?