Author Topic: we need more gamemodes  (Read 1593 times)

theres very little activity in the gamemodes board, what happened? for a while it flourished for a while, then, it suddenly died for no reason, whats with all the hate?

Cooler zombies

Would be cool if we could make a zombie game mode like zs on gmod where you barricade

Cooler zombies

Would be cool if we could make a zombie game mode like zs on gmod where you barricade.
metroid zombies, i was planning on making jt, might get to it if i figure out how to make models see-through like those gel figures

lets just say
something is
coming up

metroid zombies, i was planning on making jt, might get to it if i figure out how to make models see-through like those gel figures

Spiral Knights Gamemode.

first person spiral knights

that'd actually be kind of awesome.

What I don't get is that some of these guys release these gamemodes for public server use, everyone says it's awesome and stuff like that, and then I never see a server with the gamemode.

lets just say
something is
coming up

You're helping me with my game mode? :D

What I don't get is that some of these guys release these gamemodes for public server use, everyone says it's awesome and stuff like that, and then I never see a server with the gamemode.

People feel guilty for using other's work.

I can make some TDM ones, but those are lame, so I won't.

You'll just have to wait for my official server, if you're interested that is.

-snip-
I don't even use gamemodes.  I can't speak for others, but the reason I don't use them is that, while a gamemode with everything set up is nice, I like to tweak things, add a few extra add-ons, remove a few, etc.  Gamemodes do not allow this.  So... I just stick with custom.

Also as far as creating gamemodes goes, I don't even know what you can do with one.  Like, all of the options available.  I know there was a short tutorial up at one point.  But I can't seem to find it any more.

i could make some more treasure hunt gamemodes if you want some challenge

already ive made bedroom and maze treasure hunt

i could make some more treasure hunt gamemodes if you want some challenge

already ive made bedroom and maze treasure hunt
afgan dm treasure hunt
pirate ship treasure hunt

afgan treasure hunt is not a bad idea

i could hide like 100 chests in there if i wanted

pirate ship is kinda small and not really that complex so uhh

me and bushido have a plan for something
and i decided to actually start working on it

so