66 (10.9%)
Mh, i can do better :P
10 (1.7%)
Sadly, the brickcount is too high :(
52 (8.6%)
I don't like it!
18 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 603

Author Topic: An American City - [New Pics] [04/21/15]  (Read 66815 times)

If you put toast somewhere I'll love you forever.

It looks better from ground level than from above
You can see all the missing bits

It looks better from ground level than from above
You can see all the missing bits

I was aware of that. But thought a birds-view would be interesting.

Has someone done a megashot with this?

check "blockland+seattle" on google

HOLY

Yeah, it's the word, yeah. This is some kind of old version here, please Sleven, Update :P

What's your fps with those shaders on?  Didn't you say you already hit 256k bricks?

well, when I stopped the project I was at 255000 bricks and I didn't know what to do. I am sure people understand that hitting max bc on a build like this is really annoying. Heh. Screw you Badspot. Really. So, I decided to try to finish it, I firstly wanded all the harbour I did (I will add a picture later to show you what im speaking about) there was containers and a big tanker boat. I also wanded some interiors and dratlsticly reduced the bc replacing a lot of bricks by bigger ones and, sadly, waning all trees (not the one on the roundabout), with the help of Sleven. After it (it took like, 2 weeks), I got down at 224000 bricks, and it was enough to try to recreate something nice. I didn't modify any original builds and I added a new area, the one near the fields. This part is only 11k, and still default. I also added a old district with 4 towers and crappy houses for poor people. It will sadly mever be possible to add Space needle and Columbia Center until someone raise the brick count, isnt it, Ghost Kompressor? ("show me some 256k build and I will see what I can do" you nicely said 6 months ago, and Seattle was at 249k). The current bc is 245k and there is still possibilities. The city doesn't lag a lot.

Has someone done a megashot with this?

The fudge.. Like, all my pics been megashot.

This one is x4 and even dof for more smooth lines.

How 2 miss? Here, I've made it bigger for you.

This is epic win. The best city I've seen so far, I'm wordless about this.