should i get a smartphone or 3ds.

smartphone
121 (65.1%)
3ds
46 (24.7%)
neither
19 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 186

Author Topic: Smartphone or 3DS?  (Read 15382 times)

take a look at this

Nintendo comes out with Mario Kart

Sony comes out with Uncharted

Nintendo comes out with Mario sports

Sony comes out with The Last of Us

Nintendo comes out with Mario Party

Sony comes out with Infamous

Nintendo comes out with Mario Galaxy

Sony comes out with God of War.

Over 100 games involving Mario can't get anymore unoriginal than it can get.
Nintendo comes out with the Wii motion controls and balance board

Playstation move comes out

Nintendo made super mario bros U where a guy using the gamepad can help the other players by placing down platforms and moving other things

Playstation made some stuffty LBP 2 DLC in which a player with Vita can help the other players by placing down platforms and moving other things

Nintendo makes a mascot vs mascot game, smash bros

Playstation makes all stars battle royale

No this is not a cutscene.
:iceCream:

Look at this.

no, this is not a cutscene.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:03:14 AM by Tonkka² »

Nintendo comes out with the Wii motion controls and balance board

Playstation move comes out

Nintendo made super mario bros U where a guy using the gamepad can help the other players by placing down platforms and moving other things

Playstation made some stuffty LBP 2 DLC in which a player with Vita can help the other players by placing down platforms and moving other things

Nintendo makes a mascot vs mascot game, smash bros

Actually Sony made the patent on the Playstation Move controller before the Wii.

I rather play LBP.

At least Sony doesn't have clones for their character slots in all-stars. Ganon/captain falcon. Pikachu/pichu. Link/toon link/kid link

Smartphone

GTA vice city, GTA 3, gameloft ripoffs of popular games, and all that great stuff. You are getting more bang for your buck then a 3DS

Actually Sony made the patent on the Playstation Move controller before the Wii.

I rather play LBP.

At least Sony doesn't have clones for their character slots in all-stars. Ganon/captain falcon. Pikachu/pichu. Link/toon link/kid link
what about cole/evil cole

i don't understand

can you guys realize that the DS /all WII is geared towards children?

i don't understand

why cant you lock this topic already so Lord Tony can explode to death from his anti-logic and bias that he can't release from his stubborn ass and pollute the world with?

i don't understand

what about cole/evil cole

Different move sets and abilities. They may be the same people but at least they have different move sets which is unacceptable for Ganon and Captain Falcon.

i don't understand

3DS is also geared towards children, why do you think they added that gimmicky no glasses 3D crap anyways?3

It's just two thin screens that play the same loving image.

3DS is also geared towards children, why do you think they added that gimmicky no glasses 3D crap anyways?3

It's just two thin screens that play the same loving image.
But thats what 3d is.

But thats what 3d is.

I've played on some kid's 3DS. It's not eye popping 3D. You're just sold into the gimmick. It doesn't work unless you are at a specific angle and even then there is no 3D illusion.

Most of the time you won't even use the 3D option because of the headaches and eye strain and constant need to keep adjusting your body to get into the one specific angle for the 3D to sort of work.

I've played on some kid's 3DS. It's not eye popping 3D. You're just sold into the gimmick. It doesn't work unless you are at a specific angle and even then there is no 3D illusion.

Most of the time you won't even use the 3D option because of the headaches and eye strain and constant need to keep adjusting your body to get into the one specific angle for the 3D to sort of work.
i don't care about the 3d, i want pilotwings.