Author Topic: Rather hilarious build stealing  (Read 2990 times)

he can't even steal a finished build
I believe he's using it as a second map for his "dm"
Probably because the first map was terragen with a spam tower

Stolen trees? Those were released for the public to be used.

Stolen trees? Those were released for the public to be used.
However it would be considered stealing if you claimed that you created them, which he does.

However it would be considered stealing if you claimed that you created them, which he does.
Do you mean me?

Because I never claimed to have created them.

I'm not very good at building anyways. You'd think he would steal a better build that was meant to be a creation and not something that's just supposed to work.

op, could you post proof already

op, could you post proof already
Proof would be a pic of him working on it. At this point, that isn't possible.

Do you mean me?

Because I never claimed to have created them.
Not you, the build stealer what's-his-face.

This makes me want to laugh and cry.

He shall forever be ashamed and he shall be given a punishment if he dares set foot upon my server.

This makes me want to laugh and cry.

He shall forever be ashamed and he shall be given a punishment if he dares set foot upon my server.
Charles, I commonly see you say this, and not to put you on the spotlight... A) when do you ever host, B) if you've banned everyone who do you expect to come C) not really a contributing post, though C isn't as big a deal. Just curious.

A) when do you ever host, B) if you've banned everyone who do you expect to come C) not really a contributing post, though C isn't as big a deal. Just curious.
A) I don't know, but if I ever do or something.
B) I think something went wrong with your math.
C) Is this better?

Charles, I commonly see you say this, and not to put you on the spotlight... A) when do you ever host, B) if you've banned everyone who do you expect to come C) not really a contributing post, though C isn't as big a deal. Just curious.
Calling someone out for not contributing is, in turn, being a hypocrite yourself...
Oh god I just did it.

Calling someone out for not contributing is, in turn, being uncontributive as well (hypocrite)
Oh god I just did it.

Yep. Meant to modify my bad.