Special Eyes [VIDEO]

Author Topic: Special Eyes [VIDEO]  (Read 860 times)

So me, Solid and CopBlock have been making a bunch of videos lately and here's another one.
"Special Eyes"

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZcP1CC52A

Credits:
Solid - Directing/Recording/Editing
Brickman - Acting/Etc.
CopBlock - Acting/Nuisance

"Special Eyes" is based off this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiSPZDnb-7o
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 12:06:05 AM by Brickman »

Oh my god I love you so much for this.

Oh my god I love you so much for this.
Thank you, but Solid is really the true genius behind it

This is great.
Y'all seem to be doing a lot of videos lately.
I want in. If you need any more actors that is.

A lot of videos have been posted lately into this section, could you put them into creativity? This section is mostly for discussing developing servers or projects such as builds and events, these videos are not exactly relative to Blockland, other than them taking place in the game.

I love your videos, however, they are always so amusing.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 01:22:51 AM by Mounds Bar »

A lot of videos have been posted lately into this section, could you put them into creativity? This section is mostly for discussing developing servers or projects such as builds and events, these videos are not exactly relative to Blockland, other than them taking place in the game.

Uh no, it's for Blockland creations and blockland videos are blockland creations.

Uh no, it's for Blockland creations and blockland videos are blockland creations.
This.

I love your videos, however, they are always so amusing.
Gallery - Post your blockland creations

Creativity - Post your creations

YES! I loved the SFM version of this! And the comercial.

This section is mostly for discussing developing servers or projects such as builds and events
This isn't exactly true either.. That sort of thing is more for general discussion