Author Topic: Embrace your inner girl  (Read 1815 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhG1Bgbsj2w

She seems a bit bonkers towards the end, but then again, she's an emotional creature, right?

well that was pretty gay lol.

is this how you spend your sundays? watching this trash.

is this a gender equality thing

well that was pretty gay lol.

is this how you spend your sundays? watching this trash.
You'd be pretty gay, had you been allowed to.
And yes, this is how I spend my Sundays, apart from writing essays and building things in Blockland much better than you'll ever be able to.
How do you spend your Sundays? Lifting weights and thinking that masculinity is better than femininity?

is this a gender equality thing
It has to do with one of my previous posts: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215520.0
The fact that, once upon a time, we were all "girls", but now we're all raised to believe that being strong and tough and never crying is better than being vulnerable and emotional.

And yes, this is how I spend my Sundays, apart from writing essays and building things in Blockland much better than you'll ever be able to.
How do you spend your Sundays? Lifting weights and thinking that masculinity is better than femininity?
honestly hoping that the above is satire

and thinking that masculinity is better than femininity?

To be perfectly honest, the good side of femininity is pathetic and object; beauty, grace, softness, maternal. We're nothing more than prizes to be won by men, and coddled for our inherent weaknesses.

The good side of masculinity is valiance, nobility, productivity, and the power to force change for good. Men will always be given the true hero roles while women will always be delegated to being objects of loveual fantasy.

honestly hoping that the above is satire
do u even write essays???

feminism pisses me off since it ignores the fact that men and women are different

do u even write essays???
Well I know for sure that he lifts

now we're all raised to believe that being strong and tough and never crying is better than being vulnerable and emotional.
um, it is. strength is always better than weakness

um, it is. strength is always better than weakness

Man, it's like Nym has never played an RPG or something

Man, it's like Nym has never played an RPG or something

I'm wearing a better chestpiece...

...it's enchanted with +50 Powerful Points...

I found it yesterday by overpowering another man.  in a game...

I already embraced mine. B)

The whole feminist movement now is so loving obnoxious. It stopped focusing on real discrimination and started blowing up non-issues.