Poll

What should we base this on? Meaning, what theme?

Airship
2 (18.2%)
Spaceship
6 (54.5%)
Sea ship
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 05, 2007, 07:48:58 PM

Author Topic: Omg Escape!!!  (Read 5339 times)

Please exuse the nooby title, any way... Does anyone here rember the Escape! builds from blockland v2? I do, and I loved them! Im thinking of making that as soon as i get retail, and I want to make this like a community event, where everyone can join in the fun, and build their own part!

Now, please note, I am trying to decide what the basis is, for example, will everyone build a room with tele at end, or have a tower going up, or climbing to the top of a mountain? I need you, the community, to vote on what it is, then, I, or someone else will host it at some point, and we will start to build.

Simple as that. New update, so you will have to vote again, since everyone voted for the last, now you can vote on which of the finalists :P
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 10:31:00 AM by squidhead »

[sarcasm]your avatar is very creative, possible one of the best ones ive seen.....[/sarcasm]

*frowns* I had an awesome one, but, it was too big, and when it scrolled it down in size, it came out like this :P, anyway, looks cool to me.

[sarcasm]your avatar is very creative, possible one of the best ones ive seen.....[/sarcasm]

I'm gonna agree with you on that one, never seen anything quite like it. It reminds me of something I have seen before, you know what I'm saying? It's probably like the most pwnsome avatar ever.

Ok ok, we get it, now stay or topic, or I have to ask you to leave.

*frowns* I had an awesome one, but, it was too big, and when it scrolled it down in size, it came out like this :P, anyway, looks cool to me.
It needs to be 75 x 75...
You're name reminds me of something... I cannot remember it as of the moment.

Ok ok, we get it, I like to touch small children, and I prefer boys. Just don't tell anyone.

You changed the choice on the poll btw, change it back.

Squid from rocket power?
What... forget no.
Something else, i can't put my finger on it...

Squid from rocket power?

No, when i was thinking of a name, an image of a squid on my head came to mind, and i went from there.

The blue screen of death with a liquified squidward smeared all over it?

Ok ok, we get it, I like to touch small children, and I prefer boys. Just don't tell anyone.

You changed the choice on the poll btw, change it back.

That was a fake poll choice, i knew it would just attract people who just wanted to spam it with noob answers... no offence.

The blue screen of death with a liquified squidward smeared all over it?

Keep guessing

Ok ok, we get it, now stay or topic, or I have to ask you to leave.
Get outta my topic!