Author Topic: The Virtual Blockland Revolution  (Read 2722 times)

um wtf that wasnt worth watching, wasnt worth making, wasnt worthy enough to be on gallery, and its mega fail!!![/size]

its stupid, but i chuckled..

I should have explained you the meaning of this first. -.- No cookies for you, anyway.
This is what I think about a new revolution of Blockland movies. Just like people use the computer for movies, as in 3D rendering, we could do the same in Blockland.
That Blockhead you've just seen isn't from Blockland, I just created a similar model to the original into a 3D animator program, so that I could have more animation features, including:

- Face expressions;
- Realistic movements and more articulations;
- And so on.

I know the movie sucks, but this idea doesn't. Please, take of your Phails, because the bad comedy is not the question. I hope you people change your mind.

Good idea, but there is a flaw.
90% of the people one this forum can't model, and don't even get me started on animating.

You don't really have to be a professional modeler to do these things. I suggest you use Anim8or, it's the best freeware program for the job. It's the one I am using, in fact.
If you really ask for it, I can give you my Anim8or project with everything you need to use VBR. It's still unfinished, though.

I will give you another movie, if I have the time. This time, I'll show you many of the features.

Besides this failing and being in the wrong section.

What are you using to make those? I'd love to try it

I am using Anim8or, as I said before. http://www.anim8or.com
You should first go for some Tutorials to learn how to use it.