Author Topic: New clan: USSRHaloNinjaLindeCookiemonstersAnti-EuAPoolsClosedClan  (Read 11789 times)

USSRHaloNinjaLindeCookiemonst ersAnti-EuAPoolsClosedClan, or "U55R" for short, is my new clan. I just had this random and spontaneous idea so I decided to start a new ninja-themed anti-clan where we build stuff. Here are the members:

Linde *KING OF ALL+FOUNDER*
StoreClerk *HONORARY MEMBER*
Ladios *HONORARY MEMBER*
entrepreneur in *q*
Loz *COOKIE MONSTER*
TheCannon187 *ANARCHIST SUPER COP*
Anti-Cop *ANARCHIST SUPER ANTI-COP*
Game master pro *BILD STEELIN DIVISION LEADER SEMI-MASTERCHIEF*
Robohuman *MASTER OF SKEPTICISM AKA SKEPTIZISMO*
BlockBuilderMan *SGT. JOHNSSON (WHO HAS A PET)*
Spartan300 *SUPREME SAUCIER*
Bacon *MR. 4CHAN REFERENCE*
cncwarlord *DR. NOSPACES*
Helena *HONORARY INTERNET FEMALE*
Packer *KANGAROO COMMANDER*
BattleKon001 *CAUS IM OCD LIKE DAT*
Bushido *OFFICIAL PIZZA PROFESSOR*
|Shadow *WEBSHOTTER WITH A B.A. IN SPIDERMANOLOGY*
Juniol *GENELAL OF CHINESE*
Jesus Christ *OFFICIAL HEALER AND BLACK SHEEP (also son of god)*
Spation *WORLDS LARGEST PIPE ORGAN HERO*
snot2 *SNOT*
Ronin *EXPERT VICTORY JUDGE*
Terror *QUEEN OF MALAYSIA*
FlyGuy45 *EMPEROR OF MONSTER ABBREVIATIONS*
tapemaster21 *MASTER OF TANGLING UP IN YOUR TAPE RECORDER; ALSO MR. LULZ*
Saber15 *PROFESSOR SERIOUS*
Mario7121 *SUPERIOR DEALER OF EMOTICONS*
carzo *HUGE GOD DAMN YETI THING*
unicycler21 *MASTER DECK SWABBER AND UNICYCLING SAVANT*
-Koden- *HEAD REMEMBERERERER OF U55R*
The Unknown *CLAN CRUMBLER*
Ministry *THE OBFUSCATOR*
psygo *LEAD CAT PARTY ARRANGER*
UnDiViDeD *CIGAR SMOKER HAT DISTRIBUTOR OF U55R*
frodo091 *SANDWICH MANAGER - DELICIOUS AND DEFINITELY NOT FROM SUBWAY*
Mr_Grinch14 *SOME STAY DRY AND OTHERS (INCLUDING GRINCH) FEEL THE PAIN*
Rex *CAEKPL0X? I HAVE NO IDEA EITHER AND I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO KNOW*

Rules:
1. Ban ID's over 1000.
2. Steal builds already posted in the gallery and assume you'll get away with it anyway.
3. Don't enter the pool, it's infected with... COOKIE MONSTER!
4. Not everyone can be Masterchief, only Linde. You have to be other Halo characters.
5. Ask for the admin password in every server you join. If we have admins in many servers people will know that we are credible.

EDIT:  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:01:15 PM by Linde »

CAN I PLEASE JOIN TOO? :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

U R member nao!

I'm sorry if the clan sucks, but im neu 2 dis gaym. :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda:

I wish to be appointed as an anarchist super cop.

You are now the anarchist super cop in this group of able minds.

I WISH TO JOIN ASWELL

IM REALLY GOOD AT STEELIN BILDS.

My anarchist mega super abilities allow me to break every rule, as along as I work hard, nothing is out of reach. I shall go out and reap the builds of all Blocklanders only to render them my own.

Haha nice clan soon I bet will be fail and locked by BS

No, sorry, we are the best of the best, even Badspot bows to us.  :cookieMonster:

If Badspot joins that clan will overrule USSR I bet he will then it will be his first and only clan he joined

If Badspot joins that clan will overrule USSR I bet he will then it will be his first and only clan he joined

Why would he join?

No, sorry, we are the best of the best, even Badspot bows to us.  :cookieMonster:
So he doesn't have to bow to them  :cookieMonster: