Author Topic: Azerath's USSR application.  (Read 3292 times)

Its basically the Zombie wall thing again only a little more colorful.
I only made the save file because my computer sucks and crashed a few times when trying to take pictures. Go explore it. By the way, its a bedroom map.

Huh what makes you think that this will get you in USSR? It's a lttle to simple :P its only a brick thing
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 07:23:13 PM by Robohuman »

This is so bad its almost an insult. It wouldn't even make an effective zombie wall because its just a bunch of stacked 1x1flats. This is really not even worth our time. Sorry man, but you need a LOT more effort.

Ha ha ha... Make someone put the file into their folder, open it up, and then figure out they wasted their time on this thing.... You sir, are a fail.

You really need to focus on more detail other than... uh... whatever it is that's in this thing. You should make a DETAIL build other than a DEATHMATCH build for a USSR application.

Try 15 times harder next time.

Hmm they are not 1x1 thay are 4x4 "cubes"

Thats..uhh...interesting hahaha

[sarcasm] thats awesome can i have the save? [/sarcasm]
seriously though, did you REALLY expect to get in with that, the joking USSR apps were more detailed...

I REALLY hope this is a joke. Because if it isn't, you sir are a jackass.

No, he's a jackass if it IS a joke, if it's not he's just stupid.

Micheal Richerd's racism rant was better than this. :-/

My favorite joke application was Stores.

You really need to focus on more detail other than... uh... whatever it is that's in this thing. You should make a DETAIL build other than a DEATHMATCH build for a USSR application.

Try 15 times harder next time.
times that 15 by 20 more 15s

Crap... wrong save file! I swore I click on the right one!. God damnit! I am soo sorry!
One moment, my interwebz are acting up.