Author Topic: So I start high school tomorrow.  (Read 1616 times)

Any tips/good advice/things to avoid?

find the biggest guy you can on the first day and whoop his ass.
make sure everyone sees you doing it.

just like bully, scholarship

Don't spit in one of your teachers drinks, they really don't appreciate it. Also;

Yeah. Not sure if they do this in your school but they do in mine.

My school has 4 floors and Room numbers like 423, 235, 115 ect

The first number >4<23 indicates the floor number. 4 is on the 4th floor.

Also don't get intimidated by anyone no matter how big or strong they are because they can't do jack to you, especially the 18 year olds. They can go to jail if they attack people under 18. There's actually less bullying happening in high school then middle school ect.

Make friends with some 18 year olds and the 'cool' group of the school. It might help you if you need it later.

Also don't get intimidated by anyone no matter how big or strong they are because they can't do jack to you
Some people will, i've seen it happen. They don't care if they get suspended for a while or whatever

Some people will, i've seen it happen. They don't care if they get suspended for a while or whatever
If they are over 18 the police will be on them.

If they are over 18 the police will be on them.
Oh yeah, obviously, but people one or two years above him might do something to him

Oh yeah, obviously, but people one or two years above him might do something to him
People who go at my school don't pick anything with me. And I'm a tad smaller and weaker than them. Maybe because I'm lucky I go to a school full of sane people.

What kind of high school starts the school year in late January?  Or are you switching into public school from homeschool or something similar?

Don't get behind on homework

They can go to jail if they attack people under 18. There's actually less bullying happening in high school then middle school ect.
So much this. I think HS is great, and I remember MS being hell. Not just because of the kids, either.

unless you live in detroit or something it's perfectly fine, you shouldn't take television and the like seriously

Just curious, as others have asked, what school system are you in which starts in January? Not saying there aren't lots of places they do it like that, I'm just curious which. Because that's strange to me, but just because I only hear of it starting around September.

Definitely make friends with some juniors and seniors.