Author Topic: I figured out firecro12345  (Read 2588 times)

I have been thinking about it and I have come to a conclusion that firecro is Elecros sibling.

Firecro
Ele(ctric)cro

Watercro and Aircro is coming, I know it. The four elements of the coscros are coming together.

Discuss my theory.

I have been thinking about it and I have come to a conclusion that firecro is Elecros sibling.

Firecro
Ele(ctric)cro

Watercro and Aircro is coming, I know it. The four elements of the coscros are coming together.

Discuss my theory.
I love you.

it's a conspiracy!
you may be right, but it's sort of a stretch of an assumption.

This is an A+ reason to make an alt.

Electricity is not an element.

Where's your actual research?



Electricity is not an element.
Neither is water, fire, earth, or air.


Electricity is not an element.
gaemagifmgfdig complain to Elecro

Neither is water, fire, earth, or  air by the way that RPGs categorize it.
No, but those are based on some ancient legends or something. We redefined element with schience.

No, but those are based on some ancient legends or something. We redefined element with schience.
What I don't get about ancient elements is where dark, light, and electricity come in.
FLAW IN THE SYSTEM

No, but those are based on some ancient legends or something. We redefined element with schience.
they're alchemy elements

What I don't get about ancient elements is where dark, light, and electricity come in.
FLAW IN THE SYSTEM
A lot of them had a "fifth element" which in many cases was void.
To be honest, I don't remember where Electricity came in. I know Cold was between water and wind...