Author Topic: Insomnia is a bitch - No sleep in more than 48 hours  (Read 958 times)

This happens to me commonly. I always have a hard time going to sleep. Currently it has been more than 48 hours since I have slept. I'm not even tired. My body is but my brain isn't. My back hurts like crazy but I have been eating Ibuprofin all day. I think I have totaled almost 1500 mg's of NSAID and my back still hurts. Where the forget is the vicodin when you need it.

At around 10:30 AM today I went to work with my dad to pump stuff from a sewer main. Not my kinda work but I gotta make money somehow. My father told me 2 nights ago that if I was up all night he wasn't taking me to work. I was up all night and have been since, still went. I am currently drinking bud light to help me get sleepy/drunk.

I still can't sleep. Are there any natural ways to fall asleep easier? I have tried listening to music, just plain closing my eyes and laying down, and googled "how to sleep easier" I have heard that lactose (milk) helps the body and mind sleep. What do you guys do when you can't sleep? (Yes I tried fapping it, my richard is sore and no luck at sleep)

Share your secrets for entering the dream world!

Just lay in bed until you fall unconscious from sheer boredom, It's what I do every night.

It sounds like you're just laying there for half an hour and then deciding to listen to music or the like, which is probably the worst way to try and fall asleep because it gets you thinking. If you must do something try reading a book, I find that usually helps me relax (But not the Internet or a book on a tablet/phone, the light I find tends to make me think more then plain old paper and ink)

And I'd suggest laying off the medication.

Never heard of lactose actually being good for you.  Ever.

it keeps you from being a friend vegan tours for sure

Insomnia is an addiction I think. I like the way I feel after I miss sleep even though I feel miserable, and I think most insomniacs do. It's sort of like a natural way to calm your otherwise hyperactive consciousness down.

Warm milk makes you sleepy. Although I think that might only work in babies, I've heard if you're above a certain age it only makes your stomach sick.

I read somewhere that procrastination can actually help you get to sleep. It has something to do with the dophamine stuff that it releases into your body.

I don't want to be that weird guy that tells you to masturbate to solve your problem, but it might help :v

I read somewhere that procrastination can actually help you get to sleep. It has something to do with the dophamine stuff that it releases into your body.

I don't want to be that weird guy that tells you to masturbate to solve your problem, but it might help :v
a cum shot a night keeps your brain sleeping tight

Hell I've done it.

Yes, dopamine is what regulates your 'happiness' and 'calmness'.  That's why many of the anti-depressant drugs contain huge amounts of dopamine.

OP, there has to be a reason for your insomnia.  Are you nervous about something?

This + binaural beats = instant tranq