Stupid mistakes you've done in Blockland

Author Topic: Stupid mistakes you've done in Blockland  (Read 2326 times)

I was making this addon, the One Barrel Shotgun
I submitted to RTB
Everything was fine, the file was approved, it was on multiple servers,
UNTIL:

oh stuff

Post mistakes or stupid things you've done in blockland

When I joined, the day of I think, I made a little wall from 1x4 bricks on a baseplate ontop of the fridge in the kitchen. I kept on RLing it, and tried to save as fast as I could thinking the bricks would all be fake kill, then I got really frusturated xD. Its all good now, I learned fast that they respawn xD

I made the Kamikaze bomb-truck vehicle before I learned how to spell "Kamikaze." File still uses an "a."

I also made the deflector while knowing virtually nothing about vectors. I still have absolutely no idea how that thing loving works. I'd go through and re-do it but as long as nobody is complaining, I'm leaving it as proof that miracles exist.

This was the result of disabling my general chat while testing a mod and being completely unaware of the horror that occurs when general chat is re-opened
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=198261.0

so dumb omg

Not writing down the names of the old friends I had in Blockland but I soon made knew ones.

I wonder if anyone remembers Pirate of Blockland.

Got my first key revoked.

That's a dumb mistake related to Blockland.

Finished a lot of details and added new stuff to one of my save files, then.. I leave singleplayer without saving. I'm so smart.

Being me, obviously.

Uploading an addon.

Joining the forums while still maturing.
I face desk at those post.

Where to start...

Joining the forums while still maturing.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:16:56 PM by Mounds Bar »

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=529

Regardless of this being the best tiger decal ever, the people of BL didn't think so. Still got almost 500 downloads though!

every time i've walked off the edge of sunsoaked sanctuary