Author Topic: So I found an old JFK essay i wrote when I was like 11  (Read 897 times)

yeah i found out digging through documents
here it is

Although John F. Kennedy only served 3 years as president, he still left historical marks in American history. He was the youngest person to hold office, and the first Roman Catholic. People still remember this popular president as one of the most charming, charismatic, and energetic American Presidents of all time.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, sometimes known as JFK or Jack, was born on May 29, 1917, in Brookline, Massachusetts. He was the second of nine children. Growing up, John's family was wealthy, and Joseph Kennedy, John's father, had high political expectations from his children. John F. Kennedy graduated from Harvard University in 1940. When World War II broke out, John enlisted in 1941 for the U.S. Navy. In August 1943, Kennedy's crew was traveling the area around the Solomon Islands. After midnight, A Japanese shipped rammed the boat Kennedy's crew was in, and it broke in half. Kennedy rescued the remaining survivors by leading them to a nearby island. For his bravery and heroism, he was awarded with the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps Medal.

The Kennedy family was proud to be part of the Democratic Party. After World War II, John ran for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, and won it against his other Republican opponent at age 29. He was reelected in 1948 and 1950. Later, in 1952, JFK ran for senator from Massachusetts.  He won against Henry Lodge, Jr. by about 70,000 votes. In 1960, John F. Kennedy ran for president with Lyndon B. Johnson as his running mate against Richard Milhous Nixon, and Nixon's running mate was Henry Lodge, the senator JFK defeated in 1952. John won by a narrow victory, scoring 114,663 more votes than Nixon. As President, JFK began the Peace Corps. He also proposed a civil rights bill to give black Americans basic rights. John also faced the challenges of Communist Cuba, and the Cold War.

In April 1961, Kennedy approved the plan to invade Cuba, later known as The Bay of Pigs Invasion. The plan failed, and it embarrassed America. Sadly, on November 22, 1963, John Fitzgerald Kennedy's life and term as president ended when he was shot in Dallas, Texas by a man named Lee Harvey Oswald. Many conspiracy theories surround Kennedy's assassination, such as the reason of Oswald killing Kennedy, or whether Oswald killed him at all. Overall, John F. Kennedy may have made some mistakes in his term, such as the Bay of Pigs Invasion. He made some good choices too. He will always be remembered as one of the greatest American presidents of all time.

That's a pretty good paragraph

misread title as "i found an essay JFK wrote when he was 11"

misread title as "i found an essay JFK wrote when he was 11"
that'd be worth alot anyways nice paragraph

Although Jizzy F. Kennedy only served 3 muthaforgetin years as prez, he still left historical marks up in American history yo. Dude was tha lil'est thug ta hold office, n' tha straight-up original gangsta Roman Catholic. Muthaforgetas still remember dis ghettofab prez as one of da most thugged-out charming, charismatic, n' energetic American Prezzyz of all time.

Jizzy Fitzgerald Kennedy, sometimes known as JFK and Jack, started doin thangs on May 29, 1917, up in Brookline, Massachusetts yo. Dude was tha second of nine children. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Growin up, Johnz gang was wealthy, n' Joseph Kennedy, Johnz father, had high polistical expectations from his children. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Jizzy F. Kennedy graduated from Harvard Universitizzle up in 1940. When Ghetto Battle Pt II broke out, Jizzy enlisted up in 1941 fo' tha U.S. Navy. In August 1943, Kennedyz crew was travelin tha area around tha Solomon Islandz fo' realz. After midnight, A Japanese shipped rammed tha boat Kennedyz crew was in, n' it broke up in half. Kennedy rescued tha remainin survivors by leadin em ta a nearby island. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! For his bravery n' heroism, he was awarded wit tha U.S. Navy n' Marine Corps Medal.

Da Kennedy gang was proud as a muthaforgeta ta be part of tha Democratic Party fo' realz. After Ghetto Battle Pt II, Jizzy ran fo' a seat up in tha U.S yo. Doggy Den of Representatives, n' won it against his other Republican opponent at age 29 yo. Dude was reelected up in 1948 n' 1950. Later, up in 1952, JFK ran fo' senator from Massachusetts.  Dude won against Henry Lodge, Jr. by bout 70,000 votes. In 1960, Jizzy F. Kennedy ran fo' prez wit Lyndon B. Johnston as his bangin hustlin dawg against Ricky Milhous Nixon, n' Nixonz hustlin dawg was Henry Lodge, tha senator JFK defeated up in 1952. Jizzy won by a narrow victory, scorin 114,663 mo' votes than Nixon. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. As Prezzy, JFK forgetin started tha Peace Corps yo. Dude also proposed a cold-ass lil civil muthaforgetin rights bill ta give black Americans basic rights. Jizzy also faced tha challengez of Communist Cuba, n' tha Cold War.

In April 1961, Kennedy approved tha plan ta invade Cuba, later known as Da Bizzle of Pigs Invasion. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da plan failed, n' it embarrassed America. Right back up in yo muthaforgetin ass. Sadly, on November 22, 1963, Jizzy Fitzgerald Kennedyz thuglife n' term as prez ended when he was blasted up in Dallas, Texas by a playa named Lee Harvey Oswald. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! Many conspiracy theories surround Kennedyz assassination, like forgetin tha reason of Oswald cappin' Kennedy, and whether Oswald capped his ass at all. Overall, Jizzy F. Kennedy may have done cooked up some mistakes up in his cold-ass term, like forgetin tha Bizzle of Pigs Invasion. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch yo. Dude done cooked up some phat chizzlez too yo. Dude will always be remembered as one of tha top billin American prezz of all time.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:11:06 PM by TeslaCoil »

Osama Bin Laden -> Twin Towers

Gritty Grapnel Champ -> a bunch of kids

Is this now a historical TF2 kill topic?

He made some good choices too.
That seems thrown in and makes it sound like he made way more bad decisions than good decisions.
Improve your essay skills.