Apocalypse [VIDEO]

Author Topic: Apocalypse [VIDEO]  (Read 5767 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tfb95TNyMY

My take at a dramatic BL movie.

Credits:
Flamecannon / Pyro The Third - Protagonist
Radioactive - Antagonist
PlasticArmy - Building the tank

Music:
Mafia II: Piano & Violin Special Theme
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:31:18 PM by Solid³ »

sorry for lagging the entire time bb

Excellent job, that was fantastic.

THIS is a real Blockland video.

:panda:  It was sooo sad. It made me sob. Lol jk, but it was REALLY good. This is by far the best one I've seen in a long time.

:panda:  It was sooo sad. It made me sob. Lol jk, but it was REALLY good. This is by far the best one I've seen in a long time.

Looks like we have a really low standard around here. It was kind of boring, had very few sound FX, and the worst part? Used the same music throughout the entire video. I'd suggest trying to add musical cues to add to the drama. I might even upload a "redone" version of your video to show you what I mean.

thanks for the criticism, but no thanks. i dont need some stuck up jackass trying to one up me on my own video.

also, i'd like to see some of your work. if you're as masterful as you sound, i'd like an example to base my future work on :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:30:21 PM by Solid³ »

thanks for the criticism, but no thanks. i dont need some stuck up jackass trying to one up me on my own video.

also, i'd like to see some of your work. if you're as masterful as you sound, i'd like an example to base my future work on :)
I AM working on a "remastered" version of your video. It's almost done.

arent you the guy who made that stuffty run down neighborhood build and cried about it when it was stolen? lol this is gonna be good

lmao counter cant wait to see what stock sounds you put over the vid

also, why didn't he try to bandage himself up if he had a first aid kit?

because he already used it? watch the video