Apocalypse [VIDEO]

Author Topic: Apocalypse [VIDEO]  (Read 5768 times)

A - im not famous

B - you used my footage..

C - again, you used my footage..

C - once more, my footage. and you did use random sound effects

you like this because it is supposedly "dramatic"
I like this because it is a good, well made video. The sound effects where good, a bit of variation could have been implemented but on the whole it was good.
I don't understand why you're being such a richard about it.

A - im not famous

they're so bad its laughable

B - you used my footage..

C - again, you used my footage..

C - once more, my footage. and you did use random sound effects

yes i did use your footage. the video was terrible. i made it to show you the proper way to add SFX, as in, not the SAME SONG FOR 20 MINUTES

if you really care that i stole some crappy footage of a guy walking around pointlessly and dying, well, i don't know.

you are doing the same thing I did at the "run-downed neighborhood". crying because i stole a piece of crap from you
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 10:00:02 PM by Counter98 »

you didnt add proper SFX, you added stuffty sound effects at random moments that were extremely unfitting and very off

also, http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223811.0

yes i did use your footage. the video was terrible. i made it to show you the proper way to add SFX, as in, not the SAME SONG FOR 20 MINUTES

if you really care that i stole some crappy footage of a guy walking around pointlessly and dying, well, i don't know.

you are doing the same thing I did at the "run-downed neighborhood". crying because i stole a piece of crap from you
i said that to YOUR videos, you posted the same link twice, but you implied they're seprate videos

solids, aka the actual video, is great

i said that to YOUR videos, you posted the same link twice, but you implied they're seprate videos

solids, aka the actual video, is great

the first link was missing 3 sound effects. the second link fixed this.
maybe you should try watching the video.

edit: i'm wasting my time. say whatever you want. i am not going to waste another hour on this crappy thread.

your second link is still missing sound effects. grade A job man

This video simply shows a wastelander looking for refuge, then being attacked by a random raider or assassin. The reason why it gets a lot of positive feedback is BECAUSE of it's simplistic style, matching up subtle musical cues mixing up the cutscenes. It may take some users back to the old stylized Blockland movies, normally just containing many shots from precise angles without going past extremities such as sound effects and motion blur. Hell, the gunshots are about the only ACTUAL SOUND in the game, next to perhaps the jumps, that you would hear. I agree however, there should have been an explanation to the killer, maybe make some scenes of why he's there. However it's not an attempt to be revolutionary, as in reality it was a plot thought up as we were going, and my lag, along with zero experience, messed up some scenes that may have been smoother. Stop overthinking that gold should be something extremely refined. You're just defending yourself with no ground whatsoever, Counter. Maybe have sound effects in your video when you complain that there aren't any? I bet you just sat there, hand folded upon your chin, looking at a moth suckle on your lamppost and left an idle eye on the video, I bet you. If I'm right then I hope you tried reading this.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:33:49 AM by Flamecannon »

You are very active in the machinima making lately Solid. :P
A good video, the music fitted well and good attention to details like the breathing when you looked through the scope.

Good job.

Looks like counter is jealous!

Well the video is really only 3:17 and then the credits roll.

counter is five years old; is that supposed to be news?

Very nice vid! Also Counter, if you don't like it, you simply say you don't like and get the forget out. That's what normal people do, and I'm pretty sure a five year old would have a better common sense than you. (No offense, just saying what's in my mind.)

Usually "remastered" versions are meant to be better, Counter.