(Video) Spare Change

Author Topic: (Video) Spare Change  (Read 1095 times)

Hope you enjoy this!
Did this all in singleplayer, pretty hard, and easy at the same time.
Here is the video.

Looks better in HD.
Note- The car does not explode, the guy does. Cause in this world, cars make you explode on impact I guess.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 03:29:21 PM by Xolerate² »

A van appears and explodes?

A van appears and explodes?
If you listen, you can hear a screeching sound which means the car is trying to stop, then the guy just randomly explodes instead of getting ran over. I don't know, I didn't know what to do about it alone. Hard in single player.

If you listen, you can hear a screeching sound which means the car is trying to stop, then the guy just randomly explodes instead of getting ran over. I don't know, I didn't know what to do about it alone. Hard in single player.
Maybe you should have had the explosion farther from the car. It really just looks like the car's engine blew up.

Oh god, that must be the new Google car, it didnt have any driver!

Anyways, I think you need to make the videos a bit faster and smoother. Its just like:
"Ill give you some spare change, hehe" .. Pause ..
Very Slowly turns .. Pause .. "Really?"

Oh god, that must be the new Google car, it didnt have any driver!

Anyways, I think you need to make the videos a bit faster and smoother. Its just like:
"Ill give you some spare change, hehe" .. Pause ..
Very Slowly turns .. Pause .. "Really?"
1. It was in single player, but... next time I make something with cars alone, I'll put a bot in it for a driver.
2. Thanks for the advice, might use it. I need all the tips I can get to make any of my videos better.

It would make more sense if you could actually see the van hitting the person.

the weird 5-year old drawn face in the corner keeps distracting me

this

this
It will find you.
Edit: I changed it, when you watch a video, it shows it's eyes red, but on my profile it's normal. Hehe.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:31:36 PM by Xolerate² »

how about don't use these silly watermarks

they really should only be used by famous video creators, with hundreds of thousands of views, who face an actual threat of video theft

and i doubt anyone would be able to identify you by that face

also, instead of posting individual shorts that are like 30 seconds long, why don't you just make a video thread

"I would hate it if a car with no driver hit me and made me drop blocks of blood and large dollar bill amounts all over a road, especially since I would have had time to get out of the way rather than doing a nice little dance for the car in hopes I would make it happy and it wouldn't kill me."

Here's some constructive criticism.

1. Don't spaz out for seemingly no reason.

2. Edit the environmental settings and edit lighting and other advanced settings to achieved the desired affect

3. Use similar color schemes to create some sort of "mood"

I do however appreciate your choice of background music and the choice not to add overly excessive    motion blur effects. (like some people) filipe

also, instead of posting individual shorts that are like 30 seconds long, why don't you just make a video thread
Good idea.

Here's some constructive criticism.

1. Don't spaz out for seemingly no reason.

2. Edit the environmental settings and edit lighting and other advanced settings to achieved the desired affect

3. Use similar color schemes to create some sort of "mood"

I do however appreciate your choice of background music and the choice not to add overly excessive    motion blur effects. (like some people) filipe
Thanks, constructive criticism is appreciated. I need to know how to make my future videos better.

might want to get someone to voice act for you...