Counter98 - Trolling, General Idiocy

Author Topic: Counter98 - Trolling, General Idiocy  (Read 951 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=223758.0
He starts off by giving some advice, if you can call it advice when the person giving it is being an starfish.

Looks like we have a really low standard around here. It was kind of boring, had very few sound FX, and the worst part? Used the same music throughout the entire video. I'd suggest trying to add musical cues to add to the drama. I might even upload a "redone" version of your video to show you what I mean.
As you can see he claims that he might do a remake of the video.
Which he posts after a few more stupid posts(You can read the topic, they aren't very note worthy.)
i've already been insulted so here:

trololo

this is what your video's sound FX should've been.

i dont do many blockland videos. im working on a half-life 2 mod.

nvm this is the wrong video
In the video he butchers the quality and does a stuffty job editing it, he also admits to the video being an attempt to troll.
version 2 - uploaded the correct version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZNAQvuGeuM&feature=youtu.be

yours was worse.

yay for bans! i dont see a point on sticking around on the forums anyways.
Here he posts another version of the video(I don't see anything diffrent, to be honest.).
you only hate the videos because

A) it wasn't made by someone "famous"

B) It didn't include any brick texture packs

C) It didn't include pointless excessive motion blur (a trademark of "famous" people)

D) It wasn't completely and utterly random
you like this because it is supposedly "dramatic"

edit: you are butthurt because i am not here to simply praise this video for it's few merits
This quote doesn't even need an explanation, its just stupid.

ugh why make drama about a youtube video
that's just bad on his part

it's not like you aren't an starfish either

he's already going to get banned, so yeah.....

Well he made some more posts while I was making the OP, too lazy to add them in to this post so you guys can read it for yourself, point is Counter is an idiot.
Grade A example.
he's already going to get banned, so yeah.....
The purpose of the topic was to let people know that he is an idiot, rather than a fairly silent ban in gallery.

still, why would someone go out of his/her way to remake someones video just to criticize them. its bizarre. its like hes trying to get me riled up

who cares, he's not a hypocrite if he's
letting people know that he is an idiot, rather than a fairly silent ban in gallery.