SpeedKart Tracks (New SNES Circuit Track released!)

Author Topic: SpeedKart Tracks (New SNES Circuit Track released!)  (Read 13217 times)

Those wheels are coming on the 64 Kart on the next update
So, I had the idea to make some tracks for the SpeedKarts, and upcoming packs based on it, from now I just have a remake of BlockFort done, I still need to add more details and stuff I think, they will be clean of events so you can do whatever you want on it and do your own system

BlockFort

A recreation of the classic BlockFort from Mario Kart 64, this will be handy for the upcoming BattleKarts as well.
Download

KoopaBeach

A remake of Koopa Beach from Mario Kart 64, a fun easy track for you and your friends to race in.
Download

SNES Circuit

A recreation of a classic Super Mario Kart track
Download

Well this is what I have done so far, I just felt like sharing it with you guys, feel free to share your tracks here too

Requirements:
GSF Terrain Bricks Normal and Inverted
Trueno Colorset
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:15:05 PM by Filipe »

Is this from Mario Kart DS?

Is this from Mario Kart DS?
No, MarioKart 64, my favorite game.

This is going to be so fun with items

I made a few updates on the Blockfort, also I am planning to make a snowy racetrack next time

Now you can download the Blockfort! More tracks are coming shortly

Now you can download the Blockfort! More tracks are coming shortly
Awesome!

I'll host it to try it out

quack quack
Nice hint.

I'm hosting a Kart DM w/ the Blockfort.

Looks great! And what's this I'm hearing about items?

BTW: I don't know if you were trying to be fully accurate with the original map, but there was never any elevated path that ran through the middle.
It was just the four sides of the square.

BTW: I don't know if you were trying to be fully accurate with the original map, but there was never any elevated path that ran through the middle.

He was being original

I just wanted to add that to be a bit different
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:52:14 PM by Filipe »