SpeedKart Tracks (New SNES Circuit Track released!)

Author Topic: SpeedKart Tracks (New SNES Circuit Track released!)  (Read 13213 times)

This was really fun when I hosted, will host later today also.
EDIT: Hosting

This can make karts fall in love.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:22:46 PM by Xolerate² »

I will use those vehicle spawns from the new update for the next tracks, you guys can use it on your server and have fun, also feel free to suggest track ideas

We need some circuit tracks with a lap system
The Fugi speed way

Most of the players get stuck or falls from the track, it makes more sense to make it as a one lap only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:40:04 PM by Filipe »

Most of the players get stuck or falls from the track, it makes more sense to make it as a one lap only

Respawn system with VCE

I just wanted to add that to be a bit different

That makes the track unbalanced with it only being connected on the tops.
Having connections on both floors is vital for the success of that map.

That makes the track unbalanced with it only being connected on the tops.
Having connections on both floors is vital for the success of that map.
You could just remove it your own or don't even use it, it's that simple

Jaytech Stadium

Basicly, It's my attempt to combine the MK64 wario stadium with the MKDS one. Expect to see lots of ramps, bumpy parts and mud pools.

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:13:52 PM by jarelash »

New topic picture guys
Jaytech Stadium
Basicly, It's my attempt to combine the MK64 wario stadium with the MKDS one. Expect to see lots of ramps, bumpy parts and mud pools.

That's nice, but I suggest for you to remove the 4x terrain bricks and add more details on the track design, they got removed for download and there is people who don't have it, and honestly there is way too many bumps
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:57:46 PM by Filipe »

and then lit IcyGamma :D

This is good but it isn't completely accurate.

I just wanted to add that to be a bit different
You're so edgy.

That's nice, but I suggest for you to remove the 4x terrain bricks and add more details on the track design, they got removed for download and there is people who don't have it, and honestly there is way too many bumps
The 4x terrain bricks? What are you talking about? Also wario stadium is supposed to be bumpy, but yeah...this isn't my best racetrack build... I started working on a bit more mario kart(ish) track which will be a lot more smooth, detailed and fun (I hope)

New title pic is lovey. I like it.