Largest files.

Author Topic: Largest files.  (Read 1536 times)

I have a 1.5 Gb file on my computer somewhere.

It's a text file...

(1 billion digits of pi)

Actually, my largest file instead of WoW is probably a fraps recording I took by accident. It turned out to be over 30 gigs. I don't know if WoW is one file or a folder though so it might not have a large file.

Badspot isn't an idiot, the max file size you can attach is 512kb
Did you even read the rest of the thread?

Well gosh it's a good thing that's 1860 files and not just one!

Oh my mistake, it was a folder not a file.

My Blockland folder.

I forget where I saw it, but there was a website that had a download for a text file with pi calculated to an absurd amount of digits. I think the file was petabytes in size.

I forget where I saw it, but there was a website that had a download for a text file with pi calculated to an absurd amount of digits. I think the file was petabytes in size.
OGW

lol, 1 gb is your largest?
most people who record with fraps will know that each video takes up like 3.90 gb
that's the smallest thing i can think of right now

Oh easy
I compressed my external hard drive's content and put it on my bigger external harddrive so i have more room on the first one.

The file is 1 Terrabyte.
/topic

All my files are tiny.

I even have a 3.6 meter by 8 meter png image, but it is only 3.9 megabytes. Please help.

EDIT: Searching hard drive for files over 97MiB. Making some good progress. I imagine the 40 gig windows 8 virtual image will be the largest.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:55:20 PM by Doomonkey »

Apparently the biggest file on my computer is something called Pagefile.sys

It's 4GB's

lol, 1 gb is your largest?
most people who record with fraps will know that each video takes up like 3.90 gb
that's the smallest thing i can think of right now

I record with bandicam.
Oh easy
I compressed my external hard drive's content and put it on my bigger external harddrive so i have more room on the first one.

The file is 1 Terrabyte.
/topic
This is getting ridiculous.