Author Topic: Blockland love Offender Registry  (Read 20891 times)

I mean I behave better than them were the same age ffs the people on this game clearly have no lives at all

I mean I behave better than them were the same age ffs the people on this game clearly have no lives at all
Stop denying it, Stocking is a trained professional.

yeah well you sat on a chair and it broke cus you're so fat

Says the guy that likes to touch 7 year olds.

yeah well you sat on a chair and it broke cus you're so fat

to be fair he's british so they probably make furniture out of their rotten teeth

to be fair he's british so they probably make furniture out of their rotten teeth
I'm right here, you know >:C

Ok well my wrist is slit. And I'm bleeding on my phone because of this. You have drove me insane in the wrong time of my life when my parents have died forget the forums I'm out

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:04:29 PM by Badspot »

Ok well my wrist is slit. And I'm bleeding on my phone because of this. You have drove me insane in the wrong time of my life when my parents have died forget the forums I'm out
Jeez, you really do have anger issues.

Pleaing for sympathy now?

Everyone welcome the new 'docter'

Rule 5 Anyone?

I'm unsure about it.
It was more of a question, I don't really care if he's banned. I just find his drama funny.