0 (0%)
X
0 (0%)
X
0 (0%)
X
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: [ABoB] Advanced Builders of Blockland  (Read 3472 times)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:19:48 PM by Yin Yang »

although it's only my opinion, the name of the clan seems unfitting for its purpose. until i came about reading the description did i finally find out that this clan focuses on building futuristic builds, of which the name has no relation to.

also; this clan seems pretty well set up, but there's too many restrictions on any one member of the clan that i doubt many people will wish to join after seeing that they will not only be required to use both their tags (and therefore be forced to not join any other clans that use tags), but they will also be put on a strict dress code.

the title doesn't have to say "making a new clan" either, you can just have it say the name of the clan.

BL_ID must be BELOW: No Current Restrictions!
Im sorry, but this REALLY bothered me. I also agree with what Fancy has to say.

although it's only my opinion, the name of the clan seems unfitting for its purpose. until i came about reading the description did i finally find out that this clan focuses on building futuristic builds, of which the name has no relation to.

also; this clan seems pretty well set up, but there's too many restrictions on any one member of the clan that i doubt many people will wish to join after seeing that they will not only be required to use both their tags (and therefore be forced to not join any other clans that use tags), but they will also be put on a strict dress code.

the title doesn't have to say "making a new clan" either, you can just have it say the name of the clan.
^This

Hang on, i'll respond to comments in a couple minutes i'll make improvements based on your comments, details in aminute
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:15:24 PM by Yin Yang »

although it's only my opinion, the name of the clan seems unfitting for its purpose.
Well i'm new at making clans, this is my first one, i'll try to make a more fitting name.
...but there's too many restrictions on any one member of the clan that i doubt many people will wish to join after seeing that they will not only be required to use both their tags (and therefore be forced to not join any other clans that use tags), but they will also be put on a strict dress code.
well i want the clan tag to show the clan name and i want the rank to be in the clan tags as well, due to the fact that clan tags can only be 4 chars, this was my only option, i'll try to have a one word name so say (and this is only an example) i were using the name Pure, a clan i considerd joining, and the normal clan tag were [P] before the name, then the rank system will look like this: [PR] (recruit) [PM](Member). Also i forgot to add that the dress code is only required while in a clan server and/or doing clan related activity's. i will add that. and the reason that its strict is because you can make no changes to it, (accept for the torso size, normal if your a male, thin if your a female) i will also change that 
the title dosn't have to say "making a new clan" either, you can just have it say the name of the clan.
i forgot to post in the PS message that i'm looking for clan leaders opinions and any feedback or any info that could help, (why i called it that) once i have the clan nice and stable, i will remove that part of the name.
Im sorry, but this REALLY bothered me. (BL_ID must be BELOW: No Current Restrictions!)
sorry about that, i didnt mean it like that, what i ment by that is i want players with experience with blockland before they join. I will replace that with something else.

Thank you for your feedback!
Keep it up!

although it's only my opinion, the name of the clan seems unfitting for its purpose. until i came about reading the description did i finally find out that this clan focuses on building futuristic advanced builds, of which the name has no relation to...
I doubt many people will wish to join after seeing that they will be required to use both their tags (and therefore be forced to not join any other clans that use tags)

Fixed and Fixed ;)

Views for this topic have exceeded 300! Keep it up!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:11:55 PM by Yin Yang »

MARBLE MAN - BL_ID 10103 - Scripting
Meshiest - BL_ID 39714 - Scripting
I am the same person.... and isn't this a building clan?

Also, shouldn't gold be AU

I am the same person...

So you bought 2 bl codes and was in the same server as yourself? And on your website that you posted (the best addons ever) and you refered to marble man as another person? I'm not trying to be rude but still, its true.

ALL of these Add-ons have been Modded/Created by Marble Man. Some were not started by him, but changed.
quote taken from a place
and isn't this a building clan?
Not exactly, this clan creates advanced builds and addons:
This clan is devoted to making futuristic EDIT: Advanced and well made builds This means Flying Buildings, Ships, Holodecks (fully functional),and so on as far as builds go.
Also, shouldn't gold be AU
as a matter of fact it is, idk how it got to be [AD], i'll fix that thx for pointing it out
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:08:01 PM by Yin Yang »

Nexus - BL_ID 4833 - Scripting - Declined Offer -
IcyGamma -  BL_ID 4127 - Building/Eventing
Uxie - BL_ID 11050 - Modding - Declined Offer -
Trader - BL_ID 205 (wow) - Modding
MARBLE MAN - BL_ID 10103 - Scripting
Meshiest - BL_ID 39714 - Scripting
Nymph - BL_ID 17016 - Building
I really doubt any of these people would join at all.

I really doubt any of these people would join at all.
idk Icy and Nymph might, (I'll be honist i dont think so ether i just post there just incase theres some kind of mirical :P)

quote taken from -linksnip-
yeah.. don't post that because:
Quote from: The Rules
9. Do not advertise other forums

the acronym needs to be changed