Author Topic: So My Friend who was not my Friend but now is Stabbed me with a Pen Today...  (Read 4389 times)

And he is a handicap

Here's the story:

So I'm coming out of the cafeteria and he's in front of me. Eventually we arrive in class, but the teacher is not there. As I'm walking, he drops a pen. By accident, I kick it, leading to a chain reaction of the pen ending up down the hall. Now remember that I didn't even see the pen! He proceeds to punch me (hard as hell) in the stomach. And yes, it hurt, even though he's not as strong as me. When he gets the pen, I apologize to him about the pen. It only traveled 10 yards at the most. He clicks the pen (meaning the point is out) and stabs me with it. Nobody else say it, and I just fell to the floor. In class, he said that I deserved it, which of course I didn't. I went to the bathroom next period and saw that I was bleeding. Not as if I was shot or the pen went through my body, but it was bleeding. It stung for a while, but I survived.

He did stuff to me all year long. He punches me a lot, stabs me lightly, took my watch and got something all over it. But was this necessary for him to do?

After all the times he treated me like stuff, our friendship is over.

Now we're friends again
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 07:09:28 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

and why do you call him a friend?

why didn't you hit him?

one kid stabbed me with a pen earlier this year and i slammed him into the lockers really hard and told him not to forget with me

I would've killed him and anointed myself with his blood in for the glory of Khorne.

um
Tell him that what he does is complete bullstuff and you won't put up with it any more.

Always the best option.

1. why the hell do you call him your "friend"?

2. if he pulls this stuff again, just kick his ass and put him in his place. don't let him push you around because it isn't going to get you anywhere. seriously, who the forget does he think he is. "yeah you kicked my pen accidentally so that means i can loving STAB YOU."

why didn't you hit him?

one kid stabbed me with a pen earlier this year and i slammed him into the lockers really hard and told him not to forget with me
I punched him hard as hell in the back in class.

and why do you call him a friend?
Should I say "Some cigarette" or "Some guy"
I would've killed him and anointed myself with his blood in for the glory of Khorne.
I do plan on killing him soon

Use North Korea's military to violently destroy him.

Case Closed.

I punched him hard as hell in the back in class.
Should I say "Some cigarette" or "Some guy" I do plan on killing him soon
no if you don't do it immediately it loses all meaning

You could call him an acquaintance

Did he go to detention?
No teacher saw it and my Science teacher won't believe that good old Kurt stabbed me

No teacher saw it and my Science teacher won't believe that good old Kurt stabbed me
Tomorrow, go to the office, report on him, and he'll get detention.

Tomorrow, go to the office, report on him, and he'll get detention.
don't do that you'll look like a total bitch