stocking's a nice lady.

Author Topic: stocking's a nice lady.  (Read 11441 times)

also chrono, i think you're convinced that it's easier to make pages of fake chatlogs that mock two people's mannerisms and behaviors perfectly than it is to get stocking to say she was a bitch to people lol.
That's the thing. Stocking isn't afraid to admit things she does, but yet told me that the chat logs are fake.

I don't even know anymore...

But I did notice something.

Stocking's usual forum posts are usually decently composed. However, Stocking's posts in those chat logs are really, uh...

Not... great...

So I'm starting to agree with Chrono.

Lol'd at skull candy's past posts on this thread.

That's the thing. Stocking isn't afraid to admit things she does, but yet told me that the chat logs are fake.
Stocking knows better.
she isn't afraid to admit things she does, yet she knows better than to say things because they might be posted in the internet? wat.

she isn't afraid to admit things she does, yet she knows better than to say things because they might be posted in the internet? wat.
I'm not even sure how you made that connection.

If she didn't want anyone to know, then she wouldn't have said anything. Because she knows people will post this stuff.
If she did say anything, then she wouldn't be afraid to admit to it. Generally because there's a reason for it.

I'm not even sure how you made that connection.

If she didn't want anyone to know, then she wouldn't have said anything. Because she knows people will post this stuff.
If she did say anything, then she wouldn't be afraid to admit to it. Generally because there's a reason for it.
you said she knows better than to admit to things that would be put on the internet, then you said she isn't afraid to admit things.

also if she isn't afraid to admit she does all of the things listed in the OP, then why would she lie and say the logs are fake?

you said she knows better than to admit to things that would be put on the internet, then you said she isn't afraid to admit things.

also if she isn't afraid to admit she does all of the things listed in the OP, then why would she lie and say the logs are fake?
I see what you're doing now.

You're taking everything I say as if the chat logs are surely for real without any slight doubt what so ever.

If you would just stop that, then you probably wouldn't have to twist my words in your favor.

How long is stocking's ban?

I see what you're doing now.

You're taking everything I say as if the chat logs are surely for real without any slight doubt what so ever.

If you would just stop that, then you probably wouldn't have to twist my words in your favor.
the logs are real but ok.

my word against hers.

the logs are real but ok.

my word against hers.
Well, actually. It's some fake person's word against hers...

Well, actually. It's some fake person's word against hers...
no? the person in question isn't vouching for the log's legitimacy - i am.

From a logical perspective disregarding all of the speculative brown townysis of Stocking's writing style, the only thing we know for sure is that there's no evidence the chatlogs are real. The closest thing to evidence that this thread provides is the nametag 'Saria:' on the chatlogs. However, when considering how easy it is to forge nametags, we might as well disregard it. Anyone claiming to be capable of discerning between two peoples' writing styles just by reading them is probably lying. Even if it was possible, how is anyone else supposed to verify that?

So unless you guys dig up concrete evidence or scientifically prove your ability to discern between writing styles, stop bumping this stupid thread.

the person in question isn't vouching for the log's legitimacy
Well stuff.

no? the person in question isn't vouching for the log's legitimacy - i am.

This doesn't make a difference to what he's trying to say.

This doesn't make a difference to what he's trying to say.
the entire point of his post was to correct what i was saying lol. yes it does make a difference.
Well stuff.
at least not yet. he def. would if i asked.