Author Topic: Sirrus is selling prints!  (Read 1687 times)

I have 20 of them. I will ship them to you.

Here's a picture of three of them:

They're 11x14, matted on 16x20 black matboard with backing and then slipped into a clear plastic sleeve. They're ready to be framed, you could also buy mat clips from some knida craft store and hang them with just the backing and matting. Price is $40-80 depending on the print and before shipping (haven't looked at that yet.)

If there's interest I'll upload the rest of them, but atm I have to go to work. Shoot me a message if you'd like to know more!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:23:08 PM by Sirrus »

Damn those are great. Too bad I'm such a cheapskate.

those are cool as forget
If I had the money right now I would buy one

Finished all of them. Here's 8 of them:

aww yeah.

put all the prices down too, and maybe some close-ups of each image.

you should scan them in to your computer and put them here so we can print it out
for free :D

Frankly, these prices are in line with the amount of work put into each of the images, along with the basic amount of money necessary to turn a worthwile profit. The mats and images aren't exactly cheap.

Do you plan on selling these elsewhere (Other than the Blockland forums)?

i don't think over BL anyone is going to be able to put out 40-80 bucks, however i feel like at an art gallery or something like that you could turn a profit if not gain some recognition. I really like the Boat one, reminds me a of a painting my grandfather did.

i don't think over BL anyone is going to be able to put out 40-80 bucks, however i feel like at an art gallery or something like that you could turn a profit if not gain some recognition. I really like the Boat one, reminds me a of a painting my grandfather did.
I'm already a member at a local gallery. What I don't like about selling my stuff there is that the gallery takes a 40% cut. I could get that down to 20% if I paid more in rent (up to $40/month from $15/month) but the problem is I don't have the time to do that and I don't think I could sell enough to merit it. So I'm going to sell some of the stuff there just to remain an active member (accepted over a year ago, haven't put any new work in since...) and try to sell most of it either online or in person-to-person sale.

well, you're certainly more proactive then me when it comes to selling art!

then again, i don't think anyone would buy my stuff, lol.

well, you're certainly more proactive then me when it comes to selling art!

then again, i don't think anyone would buy my stuff, lol.
Eh, the best art-type you can sell is definitely pottery or jewelery of some kind. People like tangible things. There's def. a market for fine art, but you can't make a living off of it alone, really, as far as my experience has been.

yeah, though my dream is to make my passion my profession fine art isn't a very feasible way to make a living

yes

try art walk if you live near jacksonville fl

Prints of this size sell for maybe $20 unless they were made by someone famous...